Chapter 173

"If you don't wash it, you will get sick." Shang Junlin looked at him calmly, and there was nothing unusual on his face.

"I'll wash it myself." Shen Yu pressed his hand and didn't let him move.

There was a trace of regret in Shang Junlin's eyes: "I really don't want my help?"

Shen Yu quickly pushed his hand: "No need."

Seeing his persistence, Shang Junlin slowly withdrew his hand, Shen Yu thought he had given up, and was slightly relieved, never thinking that Shang Junlin took advantage of him to relax and backhanded his hand.

"It's better for me to come, it's not convenient for Ayu to come by himself," Shang Junlin chuckled, "Besides, it's not the first time that I have done this kind of thing, so don't worry about Ayu."

He grabbed the edge of the tub sullenly and wanted to say why he was worried about this, but unfortunately he had no chance.

The water splashed, and in order to facilitate the movement, Shang Junlin followed into the bathtub.

It is more than enough for one person to sit in the tub, but the two men seem a little restrained together, there is nowhere to hide, they can only stick close together.

Shen Yu's fingers grabbing the edge of the tub were pulled apart by the man one by one: "If you're uncomfortable, you can hold me."

Shen Yu's hands and feet are weak, and he is not a man's opponent at all. When he falls into the hands of a man, he can only do what others do.

"Didn't you say help me clean? What is Your Majesty doing?!" Shen Yu's voice was slightly panting.

"This way..." Shang Junlin held the earlobes that were as bright as if they were real, "Can't it be washed more cleanly?"

"How can you wash it like this..." Shen Yu bit his lower lip, not wanting to let his voice overflow.

After taking a bath for more than half an hour, when Shen Yu was taken out, his whole body was red.

After changing his clothes, Shen Yu leaned on the soft couch, and Shang Junlin sat on the side and massaged him consciously.

Shen Yu couldn't help but reflect on himself, he didn't care about Shang Junlin, and Shang Junlin didn't eat any great supplements last night, so why did he get out of control.

He didn't know that the night before, he kept the time to give Shang Junlin a gift, and the appearance of insisting on it even though he was sleepy, made Shang Junlin's heart so soft.

It is a kind of happiness that cannot be described in words.

My heart was filled with all kinds of emotions. If I didn't want to disturb Shen Yu Qingmeng, why would Shang Junlin just hold people and watch for a night?

After tossing again during the day, Shang Junlin knew that he was right, and let the small kitchen serve Shen Yu's favorite dishes, which were light, and set up a small table beside the soft couch to feed people.

Shen Yu was so hungry that he didn't want to bother with Shang Junlin about what happened just now. After finishing the meal, a minister came to find Shang Junlin.

"I'll be back after I've gone for a while," Shang Junlin kissed Shen Yu's forehead, "If you want to do anything, just tell them directly."

"Your Majesty, go quickly." Shen Yu waved his hand, his back hurts when he sees him now.

Shen Yu lay down for a while, and Mu Xi walked in and said, "Your Majesty, Imperial Doctor Gu is here to see you."

"Today is not the day to diagnose the pulse, why did Imperial Doctor Gu come?" Shen Yu wondered, "Bring people in first, what did Imperial Doctor Gu say?"