Chapter 45

The disgust in the pink-clothed woman's words was beyond words, and many people present couldn't help laughing.

"If you think about it carefully, it's true that your Majesty didn't choose any of the noble girls. It's better for the King of Yue to go into battle and provoke someone for himself."

"The key is to pick people when you pick them, and to deceive innocent women by concealing their true identity is really shameless."

There are also those who have a good impression of the King of Yue and try to save his respect.

"Could this person be intentional? He has a grudge against the King of Yue and deliberately smeared him."

"No matter what, King Yue is still a prince. If you don't have any kind of woman you want, there is no reason to hide your identity and get to know the daughters of various families in the capital."

"You missed, there are men."

"In this matter, the King of Yue really can't compare to your majesty."

"That's natural, otherwise, why is King Yue just King Yue?"

As long as Shang Junlin is depressed alone, although many courtiers are dissatisfied, the response among the people is particularly good. The affectionate and single-minded emperor, who does not hesitate to fight against the ministers for the sake of his lover, suddenly makes people feel human.

In the past, what they heard the most was how the emperor was brutal and killed someone, which made people tremble. This time is different, everyone just felt that the emperor also has feelings, and he will be the same as ordinary people, for the sake of love. Reasonable to fight hard, but also have seven emotions and six desires, not only murder.

Shen Qingran hid in the corner and didn't dare to show his face. He was pleasantly surprised when he learned the real identity of King Yue, but it was only at that moment. He was quickly pulled back to reality and continued to face the embarrassing situation in front of him.

At the same time as he was suffering, his jealousy towards Shen Yu reached a peak, why should the people Shen Yu met be devoted to him, and the one he met was a master fish breeder.

Oh, no, now the fish pond has turned over, and the cause is likely to be himself.

Shen Qingran recalled hard, trying to find out what was wrong from his memory. He didn't believe that King Yue would be so stupid to invite everyone to the same place.

It's a pity that he thought back and forth several times, but always found nothing.

The King of Yue listened to everyone's discussion, and his face was red and white. The most unbearable thing for him was to be compared with Shang Junlin, especially when he was still the negative example.

Looking around, everyone's mouths were opening and closing, revealing the words he didn't want to hear the most. He wanted these people to shut up, open their mouths, and seem to have lost their voices.

What is he going to say? !

What can he say? !

In a panic, he thought of something and looked in the direction of the woman who just revealed his true identity.

The woman was wearing a long light blue dress, with a red hairpin of the same color on her head, and her face was pale, which was very pitiful.

wrong!

The fog in his mind was slashed by a blade of light, and King Yue calmed down and observed the woman carefully.

The woman seemed to be frightened by his gaze and shrank back.