Chapter 29

Shang Jun Rin, the gods and ghosts, agreed.

The two changed into their unidentifiable uniforms, and took Eunuch Meng and Yin Longwei, who was following in the dark, out of the palace.

As soon as I left the palace gate, I felt a completely different atmosphere from that in the palace.

Shen Yu lifted a corner of the car curtain and looked from the inside out.

The streets were full of people and lively.

There was a family of three strolling in the crowd, and there were couples snuggling to enjoy the lively. The streets were full of small stalls of various colors, and the goods on the stalls were dazzling, making people overwhelmed.

People enjoy the one-of-a-kind fireworks festival with family and friends.

The little carriage separates the two worlds inside and outside the car. Outside the car is the bustling and noisy world. With a layer of car wall, Shen Yu seems to feel the liveliness of the outside world.

He looked outside intently, but didn't notice that Shang Junlin, who was sitting beside him, kept looking at him.

The light outside the window reflected on the young man's face, and a sense of haziness and distance emerged spontaneously, both in front of him and far away.

Shang Jun moved his fingers, resisting the urge to wrap the young man in his arms.

"Your Majesty, it's really lively." Shen Yu turned around and couldn't wait to share his joy with Shang Junlin.

"Well," Shang Junlin withdrew his gaze a moment before the young man turned back, "Does your gentleman like it?"

"Like is like," Shen Yu thought for a while, then shook his head, "If it is so lively every day, I guess I have no luck."

Shang Junlin, who was planning to make the palace more lively, retracted his thoughts, "Do you have anything you want?"

"Anything?" Shen Yu asked excitedly.

Shang Jun nodded.

"Then Your Majesty wants to pay me money. Your Majesty won't let me bring a maid, but I don't have a copper plate on me." Shen Yu held his chin and looked at Shang Junlin.

"Yes." Shang Junlin spoke very well.

"I might have a little too much to buy..."

"I think, my money is more than enough to support a nobleman."

The carriage didn't run for a long time, and stopped in a slightly remote place. After Shang Junlin got off the carriage, he reached out and fell down.

"You don't need to call me Your Majesty outside." Shang Junlin helped Shen Yu organize his clothes.

"Your Majesty thinks, what should I call Your Majesty? Husband? Or Arin?"

Shang Jun raised his eyes and met his eyes with a smile, "I think your husband is good, what do you think?"

"I want to call your majesty Arin more. There are countless people in this world who call you your majesty, but only I can call 'Arin'."

"Then I'll call your noble lord Ayu."

After a short rest, the two entered the bustling street.

In order to avoid being scattered by the crowd, Shang Junlin always protected Shen Yu with one hand.

The two wore wide-sleeved robes of similar styles, one was dark, the other was light, and both were people with outstanding looks. They walked in the crowd together, attracting the attention of countless people.