Chapter 104

"Why does Ayu have so many novel ideas?" After Shangshu of the Ministry of Commerce left, Shang Junlin hugged Shen Yu from behind and asked.

"It's just a way of changing the way of the Minister of the Ministry of Households. No matter what, it is different for people to be forced to do it and to do it actively. The more wealthy and powerful people are in their hands. , the more they value a good reputation, after donating materials, they can get a good reputation recognized by the court and praise from the people, why not do it?"

Shen Yu had dealt with these people too much in his previous life, and he had his own way of dealing with these people.

Although Da Huan couldn't stop doing business, the status of the merchants was not high. They had enough wealth in their hands, but they were still constrained by various constraints, and any local official could bring them big trouble.

Every year, the money they use to manage various officials is not a small amount. Shen Yu proposed that all those who donate will be rewarded by the court, and those who have made great contributions can also be given special rewards. Instead of spending money on officials to clear the relationship, It's better to have a good relationship with the imperial court directly. Smart people know how to choose.

After the Minister of the Household returned, he immediately summoned the officials of the Ministry of Household to discuss the matter.

The Ministry of Household has not had a good rest for several days for this matter. They are in charge of Dahuan's money bag, a huge treasury, and they need to take care of the entire Dahuan. hidden danger.

"Your Majesty, has your Majesty passed our suggestion?" an official from the Ministry of Household asked.

"It passed but didn't pass. Your Majesty made some changes. I called you here today to discuss how to implement it together."

The Minister of the Ministry of Housing made a solemn proposal: "What do you think?"

"This is a wonderful way, much better than what we originally gave."

"Exactly. In this way, it's not a waste of money for the people, and you don't have to worry about causing too much burden on the people, and you don't have to worry about causing riots afterwards."

It's not that they didn't know that the original method would bring huge hidden dangers, but there was no other better method for the time being, so they could only use it bravely. Now that there is a better method, of course, they have to choose the better one.

Only the first official to speak, his eyes flashed.

"Master Li thinks that the method was proposed by Master Li before. Didn't Master Li swear that there would be no better way?"

"It's because the lower officials are narrow-minded." Master Li reluctantly said.

"I don't blame Master Li. Before Master Shang Shu came up with a new method, didn't we have any other better way? We just don't know who came up with this method. It really helped us a lot."

"Yes, yes, adults quickly explain our doubts for us."

"Your Majesty's side is full of talented people, and you will find out later." The Minister of the Ministry of Housing smiled.

"What are you selling at this time, my lord." The boulder that was pressing on his heart was removed, and the atmosphere suddenly relaxed.

"Okay, let's discuss how to do it first, His Majesty is still waiting for an answer."

The crowd had a heated discussion.

Outside the palace, shopkeeper Xu received news that Yan Zheng came to the door again, and he told the other party according to Shen Yu's instructions that Yan Zheng wanted to meet Shen Yu.