Chapter 92

Shen Yu was silent for a moment: "Why is Your Majesty so clear about what I said before entering the palace?"

He asked this completely knowingly. With Yinlongwei in hand, the movements in the capital could not be concealed from Shang Junlin. Since he was selected to enter the palace, it is normal for him to be investigated.

"I know that King Yue used to conceal his identity and approached you, and then you had a conflict," Shang Junlin pinched the gloomy chin, turned his head over, and turned to him, "Ayu, answer my question."

Shang Jun's eyes were dark, staring at Shen Yu without blinking, and a cold breath swept in.

Shen Yu narrowed his eyes uncomfortably: "Isn't Your Majesty very clear about my thoughts? Why should Your Majesty care about King Yue, what is he? Is there anything in your body that is comparable to Your Majesty?"

"As for the matter between me and the King of Yue, Your Majesty must know my temperament very well. For a person who has approached me with impure purposes from the very beginning, how sincere can I return him?"

Shen Yu knew that since Shang Junlin asked, he would definitely not be able to mediate this matter in his heart. No matter what his feelings for Shang Junlin were now, he didn't want King Yue to become a thorn between them.

Between him and the King of Yue, the previous life was completely broken, and there will be no involvement in this life.

"I know that King Yue is not a good person," Shang Jun rubbed his gloomy chin carefully, "Ayu, I don't doubt you, I just..."

"I know," Shen Yu covered Shang Junlin's mouth, "Your Majesty doesn't need to say this, I should have explained to you about the King of Yue. I said that at the beginning, but it was just for the sake of being angry with the King of Yue. Now it seems that maybe It's a prophecy made in the dark, the only difference is that I'm not interested in finding a substitute."

"If I love someone, I will do whatever I can to get him. Even if I don't get it, I won't do anything like looking for a substitute. What's more, how can King Yue be worthy of him?"

Shen Yu's eyes were arrogant and wanton, and Shang Junlin knew that what he said was what he thought.

Shang Junlin released the hand that clamped Shen Yu's chin, and suddenly took the person into his arms: "I see, Ayu."

Shen Yu patted Shang Junlin's back to appease: "Your Majesty don't need to think too much, there is no leading edge between King Yue and me, and there will be no follow-up."

Shang Junlin put his head on Shen Yu's shoulder: "Who is Ayu's fate?"

"Of course it is Your Majesty. With His Majesty here, where can you get others? Is His Majesty so unconfident in yourself?"

After getting Shen Yu's accurate answer, the haze that had been in Shang Junlin's heart for many days was blown away by the wind, and he tightened his arms, wishing he could rub Shen Yu into his body.

Seeing that Shang Junlin was appeased, Shen Yu was also relieved. He didn't want King Yue to become a barrier between them.

Entering summer, the weather is getting warmer, and the courtiers got the news that they will go to the summer palace this year, and started to prepare.

While preparing, I couldn't help but be curious.

"Why did Your Majesty suddenly go to the Summer Palace this year? A few years ago, when a minister proposed it, he rejected it."

"Your Majesty has never enjoyed it, but this time it may be because of your noble lord."

"Don't care what the reason is, the emperors of Dahuan will go to the summer palace every year, except for our current majesty, to be honest, the summer in the capital is really too hot, you can go there to escape the heat."