Chapter 121

Shen Yu glared at him: "Is it punishing me or His Majesty in the end?"

Shen Yu didn't forget that after the last incident, he lay in bed for several days, not so much to punish Shang Junlin, but to reward Shang Junlin.

"Of course I will be punished, Ayu can do whatever he wants."

Shang Junlin's voice was as light as a whisper, with an indescribable ambiguous meaning, like a hook passing through the gloomy heart.

The two were very close to each other, and Shen Yu clearly felt the change in the man's body.

"Where did Your Majesty do something wrong," Shen Yu said deliberately, "Where does it need to be punished?"

Seeing that the goal was not achieved, Shang Junlin felt a touch of disappointment in his heart. He really wanted to feel such enthusiastic and active Ayu again, but it was not obvious on his face: "Ayu said no, no need."

Shen Yu's eyes wandered, he grabbed Shang Junlin's collar, and narrowed his eyes slightly: "This is what Your Majesty asked for, don't regret it then."

"nature."

The king of Shang was desperate for it.

Shen Yu let go of his hand and stepped out of the man's embrace: "We'll talk about this later in the evening."

Shang Jun's goal has been achieved, but he doesn't care about waiting for a while. He walked to the soft couch and sat down, and said, "You know, how much surprise did those vassal kings give me?"

"Your Majesty said the supplies they sent to Subei?" Shen Yu followed and sat on the other side.

"Yes, it really opened my eyes, saying that what they have in their hands is richer than the national treasury, I'm not kidding." Shang Junlin knew that these vassal kings were rich, otherwise it would be impossible to please Shen Yu with so much real money Bai Yin gave what he said, but he still didn't expect that they had much more than he imagined.

Not only Shang Junlin, but other officials who received the news from the Minister of Supervision also took a breath. If it wasn't for this opportunity, they would never have known that the vassal king had so many things in his hands.

"It's no wonder that the monarchs of all dynasties were very guarded against the vassal kings."

"No, look at these, this is just a fief, and it's not much less than what the treasury took out. Dahuan is more than a vassal fief."

"At that time, His Majesty said that the vassal king should also contribute. Who was against it? He also said that the vassal king himself was also very difficult, and we shouldn't force others to make it difficult. Is this their difficulty? The difficulty of having too much money can't be used up?" Bu Shangshu couldn't help but increase the volume.

After working together for many years, all the officials knew the temperament of the Minister of the Ministry of Housing, and it was not surprising.

"Don't rush to get angry," the Minister of Industry patted the Minister of Household on the shoulder and reminded, "Isn't this the first batch of supplies, what Subei needs, these are not enough."

"You're right. If I knew they had enough money and materials, I would have asked for a little more. Fortunately, it was too late. Your Majesty's way of sending a batch in this episode is really good."

The others listened, twitched the corners of their mouths silently, and mourned in their hearts a moment of silence for the feudal lord who was targeted by the Minister of the Ministry of Housing.

The Minister of the Household has sorted out the roster and rushed to prepare for the next stage of material collection. This time, he has got the bottom of it, and he will not be the Minister of Household if the next batch of vassals are not allowed to bleed!