Chapter 12

Mu Xi never thought that Shang Junlin would come here at this time, and no one was notified when he came in. Shang Junlin usually comes to the Yuzhang Palace at a relatively fixed time, focusing on the evening or evening. The same is true. Mu Xi usually chooses to talk to Shen Yu in the morning.

Even when he entered the palace, Shen Yu did not forget to let people stare at the Marquis of Zhenbei. The main focus was naturally Shou Qingran, the protagonist of the original book. Every once in a while, news would come in from outside the palace.

Unexpectedly, King Yue and Shen Qingran hooked up so early, earlier than Shen Yu read in the book, is it because of his withdrawal?

Also, Shen Qingran had already entered the palace at this time in the previous life, and the progress of the relationship between the two could only be stagnant. Shang Junlin had already entered the room.

"Is Your Majesty finished today?"

Shang Junlin is still very diligent in government affairs. He is busy with official business most of the time every day, and sometimes even brings Zhezi to Yuzhang Palace.

"If I hadn't come here at this point, I wouldn't have heard your little maid say such interesting words," Shang Junlin didn't answer the gloomy question, his hawk-like gaze fell on Mu Xi, "Tell me, who bullied us? Your Majesty?"

"Your Majesty's forgiveness, slave, slave..." Mu Xi "thumped" and knelt down, bowing her head.

"Your Majesty is curious why you say it, at most it's just that I was made fun of by your master." Shen Yu said indifferently.

Mu Xi couldn't help looking at Shen Yu, and was surprised to find that there was no panic on Shen Yu's face, as if what she wanted to say was not a big deal.

Shen Yu really doesn't mind that Shang Junlin knows this. The relationship between him and Shang Junlin is not a normal relationship between the emperor and the concubine. Mu Xi, this girl, is hiding something, maybe others will know it. .

"Let me tell you, don't make fun of me, Your Majesty," Shen Yu sighed, walked to Shang Junlin's side, pulled his sleeve, and looked aggrieved, "but I found that before entering the palace, someone kept saying that he liked me. I can't help but turn around and mess with my younger brother at home. It can be seen that the love in the mouth of a man is just talk, and it can't be trusted."

"Oh?" Shang Junlin took advantage of the situation to embrace the gloomy waist, imprisoned the person in front of him, bowed his head and said affectionately, "Is your noble grief sad?"

The man's voice was stern, with an inexplicable meaning, and the skin on the side of the gloomy neck turned pale pink under the smudge of the man's hot breath.

The jade-like skin was stained with blush, and the man's eyes darkened.

The voice became low and hoarse: "I will vent my anger for your noble gentleman, okay?"

The atmosphere suddenly became ambiguous, the strength of the arms around his waist increased, and he looked at the man's dark eyes, his heart tightened.

The warm sunlight came in from the open window, and half fell on the two of them. Shen Yu felt that the arms around his waist were much hotter than the sunlight, as if they were about to burn.

"Your Majesty..." Shen Yu turned his head, avoiding the man's real eyes, "You hurt me."

Shang Junlin stared at him for a while, then let go of his arm: "What can you do when you are so squeamish?"

If you don't mean anything, the crimson color will spread to the youth's cheeks, especially the earlobes, like a plump and lustrous fruit to be picked.

Shang Junlin moved his fingers slightly, wanting to touch the young man's red earlobe.