Chapter 142

"So...it's not that there are none, but have they all been hidden by His Majesty?" Shen Yu opened it, and one of them, this one he had an impression of, was the one he had seen when he was outside the palace.

Shen Yu once thought that these books were thrown away by Shang Junlin or left in the house outside the palace, but he didn't expect them to be so close to him.

A little speechless for a while.

"I thought you wouldn't want to see them." Shang Junlin stopped criticizing the book and picked up one of them.

"Why does Your Majesty think so?" Shen Yu looked away from the book and turned to look at Shang Junlin, a hint of curiosity flashed in his eyes.

Shang Junlin didn't answer this question, but said, "If Ayu doesn't care, I won't put it away alone in the future."

Shen Yu stared at Shang Junlin without blinking, watching the scarlet crawling from his neck to his cheeks, his eyebrows curved: "Is your majesty really putting it away alone because you are worried that I can't accept it? After the last time, I still I thought His Majesty would not let them continue to write."

Shang Junlin turned his eyes away slightly under his burning gaze: "Why does Ayu think so?"

"Have that intuition."

Shen Yu's intuition was right. It was impossible for Shang Junlin to let others arrange his affairs with Shen Yu, especially when the writing was so fragrant and explicit, so after that day, he found the writer through Yinlongwei and had a "friendly conversation" Afterwards, instead of withdrawing the other party's right to write the book, the content was restricted.

Books issued to the outside world cannot be as explicit as before, and neither can they be mixed with a third person. As for the original versions with explicit descriptions, he bought them back at a high price.

The man was also very courageous. Seeing that he did not anger the nobles, he later wrote another book, which was not released to the public, but was given to Shang Junlin alone. Shang Junlin accepted it silently. People write another version while writing the normal version. Without exception, these books were all collected by Shang Junlin.

Shen Yu continued to read these books, the content was the same as before, and there was something strange in his heart. According to Shang Junlin's temperament, such books should not be allowed to be widely circulated.

Shen Yu didn't know, in a sense, what he thought was indeed right, and Shang Junlin would indeed not allow such words to spread.

"Ayu's intuition is not accurate," Shang Jun retorted without changing his face, "How can I be such a careful person?"

Shen Yu looked at the book and glanced at him again, without saying whether he believed it or not, he did not intend to entangle with Shang Junlin on this matter.

With the newsbook, Shen Yu no longer bothered Shang Junlin to criticize the book, and he was quite interested in the follow-up of the dialogue book. Although this story was originally based on him and Shang Junlin, the content direction is different. Ben's human skills are very strong, and the two protagonists are described very vividly.

No wonder it's so popular.

Shen Yu half-leaned on the soft couch, bowed his head slightly, a few strands of hair hung down from his cheeks, submerged in his light-colored clothes, and pressed his slender fingers on the page, more beautiful than any jade Shang Junlin had ever seen.

Putting down the book in his hand, Shang Junlin came over and held the gloomy hand.

Shen Yu was interrupted and raised his head in doubt: "Your Majesty?"