Chapter 43

Shang Junlin couldn't help but think about that picture, trying his best to hold the corner of his mouth raised, and there was still a hint of smile in his tone: "King Yue will definitely have a headache."

"Your Majesty?" Shen Yu looked at him suggestively.

Shang Junlin: "Don't you have the token of Yinlongwei in your hand? Let them do whatever they want."

Shen Yu hesitated: "Would it not be good to do such a thing with His Majesty's Hidden Dragon Guard?"

Shang Junlin didn't care: "It's just a letter, it's not difficult."

Asked about the time and place where King Yue and Shen Qingran met, Shen Yuhuan happily asked Yinlongwei to deliver the letter.

In fact, Shen Yu had no other purpose, he just wanted to find something unpleasant for King Yue and Shen Qingran.

He could probably guess what Shen Qingran wrote in the letter to King Yue. It was the same in his previous life. Using the knowledge of later life, Shen Qingran fooled a lot of people. The book also said that Shen Qingran was favored by King Yue because of his relationship with the King of Yue. Different characters and new ideas that will never run out.

"Your Majesty is not curious about what Shen Qingran said to King Yue?" Shen Yu lay on the soft couch and poked Shang Junlin's leg.

The man who was approving the memorial paused slightly, his leg muscles tightened, he put down the pen, and grabbed the gloomy hand: "I am only interested in the letter written by your gentleman."

Shen Yu looked up at Shang Junlin from the bottom up, and the corner of his mouth raised: "Is Your Majesty implying that I am writing to you?"

Shang Junlin simply put down the memorial, picked up Shen Yu and hugged it into his arms: "I think, your gentleman may wish to help me approve the memorial for a while."

Shen Yu twisted his body and refused: "Your Majesty must learn to do your own things by yourself, and if you can squeeze those ministers, don't let me do it."

"Your Majesty, don't move."

Shang Junlin's voice suddenly became low and hoarse, Shen Yu froze abruptly, the hot and hot presence was very strong against him, and Shen Yu did not dare to stimulate Shang Junlin any more.

After sitting for a while, the heat didn't dissipate at all, and the depression couldn't take it anymore, and whispered: "Your Majesty, let me down."

It's really hard to be bullied all the time.

Shang Junlin didn't plan to do anything, patted the depressed lower back and let go of his arm.

Shen Yu hurriedly stood up, moved to the other side of the soft couch, and looked at Shang Junlin carefully: "Your Majesty, why don't I go out for a while?"

"No need."

Shen Yu took the book and sat on the other side of the soft couch, flipping over absentmindedly.

A quarter of an hour later, Shen Yu raised his head from the book and glanced at the man sitting upright.

The emperor's clothes are heavy, and Shen Yu can't see if Shang Junlin has put out the fire.

Shen Yu bored through the book for a while, then looked at Shang Junlin again: "Your Majesty?"

"Um?"

The voice was quiet, and it seemed that there was nothing wrong.

The alarm was lifted in Shen Yu's heart, he relaxed in an instant, and slowly moved to Shang Junlin's side: "Your Majesty, this is not good."

"Who would I blame for this?" Shang Junlin didn't look back.