Chapter 6

Shen Yu didn't speak, he stared blankly, as if frightened.

The temperature in the room was like a cold wind passing through, and it was freezing to the bone.

Shang Junlin looked at Shen Yu silently, and the ink in his eyes became thicker.

The low air pressure pressed against him, silently urging him to walk over. Shen Yu took two steps forward and stopped a few steps away from the pool of blood.

He could feel that the eyes with a strong sense of presence stayed on him, and the air pressure in the imperial study was extremely low.

"You can get your clothes dirty, Your Majesty, why didn't you come to me?"

The man who was about to attack suffocated, and the air pressure all over his body solidified, and even the man kneeling on the side couldn't help but raise his head.

Shang Junlin glanced casually, and the man immediately lowered his head in fright, not daring to be presumptuous any more.

"Heh," Shang Junlin suddenly laughed, "you're brave."

If there is a real gaze falling on him, Shen Yu will face it impartially, the two eyes meet, Shen Yu can't see what Shang Junlin is thinking, but only feels that the other party's mood seems to be getting better.

Throwing the handkerchief into the pool of blood, the white was instantly stained with blood red, Shang Junlin didn't even look at it, and strode towards Shen Yu.

Shen Yu stood on the spot, watching King Xuanyi walk towards him step by step, every step he took, the hostility of the other party disappeared.

Until standing in front of him, the aura of Emperor Xuanyi had completely subsided.

Shen Yu raised the food box in his hand: "I brought soup for Your Majesty, do you want His Majesty to use it?"

He didn't ask a word why such a scene appeared in the Yushufang.

"Aren't you afraid?" Shang Junlin asked with great interest.

There was not even a hint of fear on Shen Yu's face, and the blood all over the floor seemed to not exist in his eyes. According to Shang Junlin's understanding, Shen Yu should not have seen such a scene.

The exploratory gaze fell on his face, and his gloomy face did not change. Of course he would not be afraid. The **** scene caused by his hands in the past life was far more cruel than the one in front of him.

Shen Yu tilted his head and glanced at the man lying in a pool of blood, then slowly turned his gaze to the kneeling man, and finally, his gaze returned to the face of the man in front of him.

The man was almost a head taller than Shen Yu, and the two were so close that Shen Yu had to look up to see his face.

"Since he has offended His Majesty, he deserves what happens." Shen Yu stared at Shang Junlin's eyes and said word by word.

The pupils shrank slightly, and Shang Junlin raised his hand and pinched Shen Yu's chin: "I didn't expect my noble lord to face me like this."

The man's tone was calm, without the slightest joy, Shen Yu kept staring at the man's face, not missing the momentary change in the expression on the other's face.

"Your Majesty," Shen Yu reached out and grabbed the man's hand to squeeze his chin, meaning, "I am His Majesty's person, and naturally I will always go to His Majesty."

"You'd better remember what you said at all times." Shang Junlin released his hand and his expression became gentle, "Didn't you say you brought me soup? Let me taste your craftsmanship."