Chapter 93

Shen Yu is a noble prince, and naturally he should have his own residence in the palace. The quality of the residence will show his favorability on the other hand.

At the beginning of the arrangement, the people in the palace planned a good yard for Shen Yu, but it was rejected by Shang Junlin, and people directly arranged Shen Yu at his residence.

When he was in the palace, it was always a big pity for Shang Junlin that he couldn't move Shen Yu to his own bedroom. This time, when he had the opportunity, he wouldn't let Shen Yu live in another yard.

Shen Yu said those words to tease Shang Junlin. He didn't bother to care what those officials thought of him. If he really cared about it, he would not have chosen to enter the palace from the very beginning.

Being gently placed on the couch by the man, Shen Yu's arm hooked Shang Junlin's neck to prevent him from getting up: "How does Your Majesty want me to behave?"

Shang Junlin rubbed his soft lips with his fingertips, exerting a little force, his fingers submerged in it: "What do you think of Ayu?"

"Hasn't spring passed?" Shen Yu looked at Shang Junlin with clear eyes.

Shang Junlin reacted for a while before realizing what Shen Yu was alluding to, and leaned over to cover the young man: "Beside Ayu, why wait until spring?"

The tip of Shen Yu's tongue lightly touched the man's fingertip, as if he had swiped it inadvertently, easily stirring up the desire in the man's heart.

"But His Majesty is going to see the ministers soon." Shen Yu blinked innocently, as if it wasn't him who deliberately stirred up the man's heart just now.

Shang Junlin abruptly withdrew his hand, pressed the young man to him, and kissed him fiercely.

A man's kiss can never be called gentle, like a violent storm, with a strong aggression, every action shows the intention to eat the young man.

Shen Yu was forced to raise his head and endure all the wind and rain that swept through him.

"Ayu is sure what I can't do now?" Shang Junlin took a bite on Shen Yu's lips and slowly backed away.

Shen Yu's face was dyed a layer of light pink, his lips seemed to be painted with rouge, and his whole head was covered with blue silk, which was slightly messy.

"Obviously, His Majesty provoked it first."

The young man's eyes were glowing with water, the ends of his eyes were red, and he was lying down under his body.

"I'll let you go this time." After speaking, Shang Junlin got up.

Shen Yu tilted his head and laughed lowly. I don't know since when, he liked to see Shang Junlin's inability to take him.

"Is Your Majesty going to deal with it?" Shen Yu's eyes swept from somewhere.

"Need not."

When it's almost settled here, he still needs to meet with the courtiers once, so this time is simply not enough.

Shen Yu laughed enough, and slowly propped himself up and sat up. In fact, he was also a little moved, but it was not as obvious as Shang Junlin, and he would be fine for a while.

"I asked Imperial Physician Gu to come over as well, and let him come to show you if you feel uncomfortable." Shang Junlin straightened Shen Yu's hair.

Because of conditioning Shen Yu's body, Imperial Physician Gu became the most valued person in the Imperial Hospital by Shang Junlin, and this time Shang Junlin also brought people with him.