Chapter 137

As long as he thinks that he has only been out for a while, Shen Yu wakes up and waits for him, Shang Junlin's heart is soft, he gently pats Shen Yu's back, intending to put the person back to sleep.

Shen Yu grabbed Shang Junlin's shirt tightly, opened and closed his mouth, as if to say something, but never made a sound.

"Ayu?" Shang Junlin called in a low voice.

Shen Yu pressed tighter and did not respond to Shang Junlin.

Shang Junlin put his arms around the man, lowered his head and placed a light kiss on Shen Yu's forehead, turned down, and finally landed on his lips.

Shen Yu didn't mean to resist, he let others do what he did, and Shang Junlin took a risk and stopped his actions before he lost control.

Surrounded by the familiar breath, the tense nerves gradually relaxed, and consciousness slipped into sweet dreams little by little.

When he woke up, it was already bright, and Shen Yu sat up with the quilt in his arms. He was still a little impressed by what happened last night, and he looked around, but couldn't find Shang Junlin.

Hearing the movement, Mu Xi came in to serve.

"Is Your Majesty not here?"

"Your Majesty has gone to court early, but I haven't come back yet." Mu Xi's hand moved for a while, a little surprised. Her son rarely asks this question, why did he ask it suddenly today?

Shen Yu didn't ask because he knew that when Shang Junlin wasn't there, most of the time he went to the court, or he was stumbled by something after the court. It was too late, he didn't know if it was a dream he had or it really happened.

"Young master's clothes are a little small. In two days, the Shangyi Bureau should send new clothes over." Mu Xi sorted out Shen Yu's clothes and said.

Suddenly, her hand paused, and during the movement, she saw the red marks under Shen Yu's clothes. Compared with the panic when she first saw such marks, Mu Xi's face was now calmer.

After all, I have seen it too many times. No matter how surprised I was at first, I didn't feel it anymore. She is the maid of the Yuzhang Palace. normal.

Shen Yu straightened his sleeves: "It's a little small."

I don't know if it's because the palace is especially nurturing. Shen Yu has grown a bit more flesh now, and his complexion is even better. He is much taller than when he entered the palace. The clothes he brought into the palace can no longer be worn.

"What happened last night?" Shen Yu asked after taking a cup of warm water after washing.

"No, sir, what is this for?"

It seems that Mu Xi doesn't know what happened last night, and it's not surprising that Yinlongwei is haunted. If it was Yinlongwei who was talking to Shang Junlin last night, it would be normal for Mu Xi not to find out.

"Young Master, the flower pot sent by Imperial Physician Gu has bloomed." Mu Xi remembered this important event. She remembered that her son was very concerned about the flowers sent by Imperial Physician Gu.

Of the flowers and plants that can be taken care of by Shen Yu, except for this one, the rest were sent by His Majesty.

"Blooming?" Shen Yu was surprised, will "Junling" bloom?

Since Mu Xi had said it, Shen Yu planned to go over and take a look. "Junling" is rare, let alone it is blooming now. Shen Yu has not seen it blooming yet, so he is quite curious.

Shen Yu walked into the small courtyard specially designed for flowers, and a faint fragrance came oncoming. It was a fragrance that was indescribable. Just smelling it lightly, all the tiredness seemed to disappear.