Chapter 42

I think, this blessing is not what the kings want.

Shen Yu said a fair word for the kings in his heart.

And, Your Majesty, don't you really think that you have the potential to be a fool like this?

Shen Yu slandered a few words, drove the unrealistic thoughts out of his mind, raised his hand and pressed the booklet in Shang Junlin's hand: "Your Majesty, when will you get the things back?"

It is always unsafe to place such a large-scale property on an abandoned village.

"When do you want to?"

"as soon as possible."

Under the gaze of Shang Junlin, Shen Yu said slowly: "If Your Majesty contributes manpower, I can share four or six points with His Majesty."

"Your Majesty is so generous."

It seems that Shang Junlin is not satisfied with this result.

"It can only be four or six points at most. Your Majesty must know that without me, His Majesty would never have been able to do this." Thinking that Shang Junlin was not enough, Shen Yu showed that he had given in very much.

"I'm not interested in these things. If your lord likes it, it's okay to give it all to your lord." Shang Junlin shook his head helplessly.

"Then what does Your Majesty want?" Shen Yu didn't intend to monopolize the money that was duped, "Whether His Majesty is interested or not, I will not take the share that should be given to His Majesty."

After all, there have been contacts and exchanges, and only by pulling His Majesty to join the team can we ensure the smooth progress of the next plan.

Shang Junlin still looked at him without speaking.

Shen Yu's eyes wandered, and he had some thoughts in his heart, but he was not quite sure.

In order to make sure of what he was thinking, Shen Yu suddenly rushed over and hugged Shang Junlin: "Then hug Your Majesty as hard work, okay?"

The young man suddenly rushed up, and Shang Junlin was startled and caught the person firmly. Before he could say the words of anger, he heard a gloomy voice.

It seemed to fill a certain vacancy in his heart, and his heart rose with satisfaction. Shang Junlin's arm was slightly forced, trying to let this feeling stay for a while longer.

"Be careful next time, don't drop yourself." Shang Junlin's voice sounded from above his head.

"Your Majesty will definitely catch me and not let me fall." Shen Yu said in a slightly upward tone, his voice full of trust.

Shang Junlin's thin lips pursed lightly, only the smile in his eyes showed the joy of the master's mood.

Shen Yu has been paying attention to Shang Junlin's emotional changes. Seeing this scene, he can't help but want to laugh. Your Majesty is too coaxing, a hug can coax people well.

With the help of Shang Junlin, how to transport the great gift sent by the vassal king into the palace is no longer a problem that Shen Yu needs to worry about. After handing things over to Shang Junlin, Shen Yu began to think about how to arrange his forces.

Although this life and the previous life have chosen a different path, Shen Yu has no intention of truly becoming a canary in the harem. No matter when, relying on others is worse than relying on yourself.

His people have not yet developed to be independent in the future, how to train these people, Shen Yu has previous life experience, it will not be too difficult, but he has used some subordinates that he is used to, and he has not yet invested in him.