Chapter 55

Shen Yu couldn't recover for a long time.

He only mentioned the swing to Shang Junlin once, but he didn't expect that Shang Junyue would set him up on a swing in the Yuzhang Palace in a blink of an eye.

The swing is nothing, but what is rare is that as an emperor, Shang Junlin can always keep his affairs in his heart.

"I like it very much," Shen Yu turned back, met the man's eyes full of tenderness, and repeated, "I really like it, Your Majesty."

"Go and have a look." Shang Junlin took Shen Yu's hand and walked towards the swing.

The man's hand is warm and powerful, and the gloomy hand is quietly curled in the man's palm, like a tired bird finding a harbor to shelter from the wind and rain.

Shen Yu looked at the swing that suddenly appeared and gave him a great surprise. The rope on which the swing was hung was **** thick, with green vines decorated with white flowers wrapped around it, and the seat below was large enough for him and Shang. Jun Rin and the two sat down together.

Shen Yu walked around the swing, feeling a little itchy.

"Your Majesty, I'll sit up, you push me." After Shen Yu finished speaking, he sat down on the swing.

For comfort, a thick fleece blanket is placed on the wooden chair to isolate the coolness of the wooden chair and reduce the hardness of the wooden chair.

Shang Junlin walked behind Shen Yu and slowly pushed up the swing.

Shen Yu sat on the swing, swaying as the swing went up and down, the breeze brushed his cheeks and raised the hair behind him.

Every time it fell, the gloomy hair would float to Shang Junlin's body and hands with the strength of the wind.

His eyes narrowed comfortably, and after a while, Shen Yu suddenly realized that it didn't seem very good to keep pushing Shang Junlin, and the next time he fell, he pulled Shang Junlin's sleeve.

"What's wrong?" Shang Junlin grabbed the rope of the swing firmly and stopped the swing.

Shen Yu turned his body and looked up at him: "I want Your Majesty to accompany me."

Shang Jun paused for a while, but finally did not resist the idea of ​​swinging with Shen Yu, so he walked to Shen Yu and sat down.

They didn't let the palace servants push the swing, but let the swing slowly sway, and Shen Yu leaned on Shang Junlin's shoulder, talking about their childhood.

"At that time, Shen Qingran liked to come and show off to me very much. The Marquis of Zhenbei built a swing for him in the yard. He liked it so much that he had to take me to see his swing," Shen Yu's eyes drifted away slowly. , "Look at the kind he plays."

Many years have passed, and Shen Yu didn't remember much of this at first. Sitting on the swing today, the long-lost memory was found.

"He smiled very happily. I was standing not far away at the time and wanted to give it a try, to try the feeling of flying, but I knew that Shen Qingran would not sit for me, he was always like this, what did he get? Good things, you have to come and show them off in front of me."

Speaking of this, Shen Yu chuckled lightly, "At that time, I still had fantasies about Zhenbeihou, and even naively went to Zhenbeihou, wanting the same thing, and the result can be imagined."

"It's the Marquis of Zhenbei's fault." Shang Jun stroked his gloomy hair.

"Later I slowly understood that the Marquis of Zhenbei is unreliable. No matter how much I want, I won't go to him."