Chapter140

The young man's voice was very soft, and the ending sound seemed to hide a hook, a little bit aroused the beautiful thoughts in his heart.

Shang Junlin's throat rolled violently.

"Ayu has to talk."

The palace servants bowed their heads one after another, wishing that they were the pillars.

Shen Yu let go of the red clothes and turned to look at the other pieces. The rest were light in color, in line with Shen Yu's usual dressing style.

In addition to the ones held by the palace servants, there are still others that have not yet been completed. There is only Shen Yu in the harem, and there are orders from Shang Junlin. All the good ones are used tightly by Shen Yu.

"Why would your majesty want them to make a red dress?" Shen Yu usually doesn't wear this color very often, and his status as a noble is not suitable for wearing a red dress in the palace.

"The red body Ayu wore last time is very beautiful."

And the night of their first time, Shen Yu was also dressed in red, blooming slowly in front of him, blooming to the extreme, the depression and beauty that night made him unable to take his eyes away.

Shen Yu did what he said, and changed the red shirt to appear in front of Shang Junlin that night.

Shen Yu's stature has grown a little longer, and his facial features are more bright, showing a scorching beauty against the background of his red clothes.

"Your Majesty, does it look good?" Shen Yu approached unhurriedly.

Since Shen Yu came out wearing this dress, Shang Junlin's eyes never took his eyes off him, his eyes were hot. If his eyes could be turned into reality, Shen Yu felt that he was going to be ignited.

"It's beautiful." Shang Junlin's voice was hoarse, with a strong desire.

Different from the last time, today's Shen Yu was neatly dressed, his long hair was tied behind his head with a headband of the same color, and the red clothes tightly wrapped him, not revealing a bit, but it was even more exciting.

Shen Yu walked towards Shang Junlin, and before he got close, he was pulled into his arms by the man: "No matter what Ayu wears, no one in my heart can match it."

Feeling the change in the man's body, a hint of playfulness flashed in Shen Yu's eyes: "I can only see what Your Majesty said tonight."

Shang Junlin held his wrist and poked in from his wide sleeve: "The ten-day period has come."

Shen Yu held down the man's hand in his sleeve, and swept his eyes slantingly: "Your Majesty forgot that time during the day, it's not ten days away from now."

"Ayu..." Shang Junlin grabbed the earlobe near Chi Chi and ground it with his teeth.

The numbness spread from the earlobe, the depression trembled, and the hand on the man's shoulder unconsciously grasped.

There were a few folds on the flat black dragon robe in an instant.

Shen Yu was imprisoned by Shang Junlin in his arms, there was no escape, he could only let the man's kiss fall on his face, on his lips, on his neck... all the way down.

The red petals stretched out, revealing the white snow inside, and soon, red plum blossoms bloomed on the snow.

Shen Yu raised his head high, and drew a graceful arc on his neck.

The red rope slipped, and the long black hair spread out on the couch, a few strands fell on the chest, mixed with the man's drooping hair, regardless of you and me.