Chapter 117

These rumors almost didn't point to Shang Jun's nose and said, if you hadn't tossed these things, Subei would not have suffered a severe drought. You caused all this.

The rumors were discovered very early, and it was not yet a climate. It was funny to say that they were discovered so quickly, thanks to the people everywhere.

"Ayu didn't mention it before, saying that a 'suggestion box' can be set up in each government, and people can write anonymously if they have any ideas. In the past two days, many officials have seen the comments in the 'suggestion box'. They did not dare to delay the letter about this matter, and immediately sorted the letter and handed it over, not only from the capital, but also from all over the place." Shang Junlin said this incident without showing any anger on his face. color.

This kind of thing is normal for emperors. No matter what natural or man-made disasters, there are always some people who like to put the blame on those in power. Not to mention other things, all the emperors of Dahuan have encountered this kind of thing.

"These people think that by putting the charges on His Majesty, they can achieve their goals." Shen Yu Xingyun Liushui poured tea for the two of them, and pushed one of the cups in front of Shang Junlin, "No matter what their purpose is, they are destined to fight with bamboo baskets. The water is empty."

Although Shen Yu had expected such a thing to happen, he still felt angry when it happened. Shang Junlin tried his best to do things for Da Huan. After knowing the situation of Subei, he also tried his best to solve this matter. The result was good, in the end, these became the "criminal evidence" for attacking and destroying him.

"Don't frown about this," Shang Junlin reached out and touched Shen Yu's cheek, "It's not a big deal, with Ayu's precautions in advance, they can't make any waves at all, no, as soon as there are rumors, there will be people told us?"

"Having said that, I still don't want to hear them speak ill of Your Majesty." Now that he has guessed what those people will do, Shen Yu certainly won't sit still, whether it's the "suggestion box" or the newspaper for all the common people, and the background and the capital. The special channels for delivering messages are all designed to deal with this.

The people are the most easily fanned. Those people who want to arouse the people's dissatisfaction with Shang Junlin will definitely find someone to spread rumors among the people, deliberately distort the facts, exaggerate a certain part to arouse the anger of the people, and then further smear.

This kind of thing happened more than once or twice, Shen Yu listed a few, summed up the routines, and then resolved them one by one.

In fact, it's very easy. The other party's success one after another is entirely due to the poor information. The people don't understand the court, let alone Shang Junlin. All impressions are learned from his mouth, whether it is good or bad. Looking at the speaker, Shen Yu told them directly what the court did, what did His Majesty do, and why.

Compared with hearing it from someone who didn't know who it was, the people obviously believed more in the information given by the imperial court. After all, the precedent of Subei was set here, and they all learned about the daily situation of Subei from the imperial court.

The information gap that may be caused by intermediaries is omitted, and the imperial court directly transmits the information, which is more objective and direct. In addition, Shen Yu wrote some conspiracies against the protagonist in "Return to Spring". , I will remember these unconsciously, and when I encounter similar things, I can't help but think: Is this a conspiracy like in the play?

In short, under the blessing of various reasons, not only did the situation not develop as the people behind the scenes thought, but the people who heard it changed hands and reported it to the court.