Chapter 106

This is what Shen Yu thought about recently. The disaster relief method that the imperial court is about to announce is not in Dahuan. Going back, no dynasty has done it. It is better than the ministers in the court who understand this method after some disputes. The people of Dahuan do not agree with this method. Don't understand.

If someone is malicious at this time, people who don't know the inside story will easily fall into the trap.

"Ayu intends to use opera to let the people understand?" Shang Junlin picked up the playbook in Shen Yu's hand and asked.

"Yes, I originally wanted some small officials to explain it to the common people. After thinking about it, I might not be able to understand the people's hearts by oral explanation. I have to find another method, which is best to mobilize the people's discussion and thinking." Da Huan common people He loved listening to opera, so Shen Yu thought of incorporating this method into opera, and then having the opera troupe sing it to the people.

Shang Junlin flipped through the playbook, and now it's just a rough outline of the story. The handwriting on the playbook is familiar to him, and it is gloomy.

"Ayu has a heart." After reading the story, Shang Junlin only felt that the story was just right. The disaster relief was throughout, linking the whole story, and everything that happened in the play revolved around it.

What's more, Shen Yu also wrote about the possibility that someone maliciously misinterpreted the meaning of the imperial court. Considering it carefully, even if someone really wanted to make trouble at that time, the first reaction would be the bad guy in the opera.

Shen Yu was almost too busy, it just happened to be meal time, and he asked the troupe a few more words, and followed Shang Junlin away.

"You scared me to death just now," the woman in Tsing Yi patted her chest, "Your Majesty is here, I don't even dare to let out the air."

"I didn't expect the first time to meet the Holy Spirit under such circumstances." The older man sighed that their troupe was dedicated to serving the royal family. When the first emperor was in power, he liked to have fun. It was a bad pleasure, and the troupe was completely idle.

He took over the position of the troupe leader from his master after the new emperor ascended the throne. He thought that he would be able to show off his strengths and carry forward the troupe, but the fact is that the troupe has been silent in his hands until now.

The class leader greeted the people below to continue to prepare for the new drama. This is their only chance. Whether they can fight a beautiful turnaround depends on this time.

"It's our honor that you are willing to give us this opportunity. Everyone cheer up and make sure to do this to the best of your ability and live up to your expectations!"

"Yes!"

Anyone who can enter this troupe, who is not ambitious and can be enjoyed by the royal family, must be the best troupe in the capital. I didn't have this opportunity before, but now I have it, I must perform well and not lose the reputation of the troupe.

Eunuch Meng left and returned, and the class leader asked nervously, "I don't know what Eunuch Meng ordered?"

Although he seldom went in and out of the palace, they still knew that Eunuch Meng was the most popular person around the emperor.

"Don't tell me, it's your Majesty who specially asked our family to instruct you. After you have finished transcribing the words given by your lord, remember to hand over the original to His Majesty." Eunuch Meng smiled kindly.

"Little one knows." It turned out that because of this incident, the class teacher was relieved.

"It must be done as soon as possible. Your Majesty doesn't like your lord's things being left in the hands of others for too long." Eunuch Meng emphasized.