Chapter 186

"Why does Your Majesty say that?" Shen Yu was puzzled.

Shang Junlin's voice was low: "It's not because of some illusory fate, but because of Ayu, if you can get Ayu's help, you can do everything with half the effort."

"How can I be so miraculous as His Majesty said?" Shen Yu smiled.

Shang Junlin stood up straight and picked up Shen Yu: "Ayu don't want to belittle yourself, for Beimo, who does Ayu think is better to send?"

Since they are going to do something in Beimo, they only say that the other party will definitely not act according to their ideas. They must send someone who can play a role in it to stir up disputes, guide them, and firmly control the dominance in their own hands.

Shen Yu went through the information of the officials in the court and the middle in his mind. After more than a year, his understanding of the affairs in the court continued to deepen, because he occasionally helped Shang Junlin to criticize the book, and he knew a lot about the officials of the court.

"I think the person I choose may be a bit risky. Does Your Majesty have a suitable person in mind?" Shen Yu sat on the chair beside him.

"Fang Jun is very suitable, but his presence in Beimo is too high for Subei's matter. Now that he has joined the cabinet, it is not appropriate to do such a thing again. It is best to choose someone who does not have a high presence in the court. It is convenient to disguise." Shang Junlin followed and sat down.

Shen Yu nodded, the more unknown he was, the less he would arouse Bei Mo's vigilance.

Shen Yu: "Your Majesty, what do you think of Jiang Huaiqing?"

Shang Junlin: "I just sent him to take over Lin Yuan. If I let him enter Beimo, will it not arouse suspicion from Beimo people?"

Shen Yu: "Of course he didn't go to Beimo as Jiang Huaiqing. Has Your Majesty forgot that he and He Chengyu went deep into Beimo in disguise?"

Shang Junlin: "Ayu wants Jiang Huaiqing to go to Beimo with a new identity?"

This matter may seem inconspicuous, but in fact it has a great impact. If you do it well, you can make the greatest contribution in the shortest time. If you don't do it well, you may lose your life, and it will also affect Dahuan. Therefore, when choosing an executor, Care must be taken.

"Lin Yuan has already been included in the Dahuan territory. Your Majesty must send officials to take over as soon as possible. Whether Jiang Huaiqing is up to this task, His Majesty can find someone to test it first."

Shen Yu said these words not because of his friendship with Jiang Huaiqing. In the past life, Jiang Huaiqing worked under him, and he knew his abilities. Although Jiang Huaiqing in this life was a little more immature than the previous life, his mind was not inferior to the previous life. There is no second candidate more suitable than Jiang Huaiqing.

What Shang Junlin said about Fang Jun was indeed appropriate, but that was before the trip to Subei. With the matter of Subei, the Beimo people would only hate each other. If Fang Jun was sent, it would be based on his behavior. , the risk of exposure is too great.

Jiang Huaiqing was different. When he first entered the imperial court, he either worked in the Hanlin Academy or worked with the Prime Minister. Later, when he arrived in Subei, he also disguised his identity and went deep into Beimo people with He Chengyu. He didn't really do anything as "Jiang Huaiqing". No matter how to investigate, it is impossible to find him out based on these bits and pieces. As long as he acts carefully enough, the risk of exposure is not great.

Shang Junlin seriously considered Shen Yu's suggestion, and summoned the Prime Minister and Fang Jun to discuss matters in the imperial study that night. Jiang Huaiqing had been under the Prime Minister for a while, and the Prime Minister still knew him well. After listening to Shang Junlin's words, the Prime Minister pondered for a moment.