Chapter 133

What Shang Junlin did was really telling Mr. Feng that I knew you had a problem. If not, he would have been the same as at the beginning, so that no one would notice anything wrong.

It's a pity that Master Feng was already panicked, and he didn't notice the deliberate feeling revealed in this incident. He had the guts to do such a thing, but he didn't have the guts to bear the consequences.

Master Feng sat there for a while, and quietly returned to the mansion, and immediately invited his confidants to discuss matters.

He has always followed his confidants to know what he did. After all, in many cases, it was not convenient for him to come forward. At this time, it was his confidants who came forward on his behalf.

In the study, the atmosphere was depressing.

"Your Majesty asked someone who clearly stood behind this official to investigate this matter. It is very likely that he knew that this matter was related to this official. I took this opportunity to beat this official first. Tell me, what should I do? "Master Feng sat on the chair, the initial panic was gone on his face.

"What the lord is saying now is just speculation. These things have not passed through the hands of the lord. If your majesty asks the guilt, the lord can put the blame on others..." One of the confidants suggested.

What he said was true. Although Lord Feng had instigated this matter, he was not the one who carried it out. He was also a powerful minister who had entered the cabinet, so he would not do these things himself.

"It's not right, if your Majesty really knows something, isn't this equivalent to taking the initiative to admit it? You still have to think of another way."

It's a pity that the discussion went on and on, and they didn't give a practical method.

Master Feng was impatient, but he could only continue to listen according to his temperament.

Among the officials named by Shang Junlin, some of them knew some insider stories. At first, in order to surrender, they also participated in it. Now that the emperor pursues it, they seem to be strangled by the throat, and they are in a state of panic.

Several people got together in private to discuss countermeasures.

"What should we do now?"

"Master Feng, have you ordered anything?"

"No, since that day, Mr. Feng has not seen any guests. I have made several greetings, but I have not been received."

"Master Feng is afraid that he can't protect himself now."

The voice fell, and the surroundings fell into a dead silence. It was not that they did not expect this, but they were unwilling to admit it. After being an official in the dynasty for many years, they also knew something about the behavior of the emperor Shang Junlin. This time, The other party was obviously angry and wanted to investigate thoroughly.

"Your Majesty asked us to investigate this matter, maybe it's a warning to us." Otherwise, with His Majesty's habit of using low-level officials, it is impossible to just leave the matter to the officials of noble families.

It is precisely because there are bad guesses in their hearts that they are so flustered, bite the bullet and send themselves into the abyss.

They have no choice.

Things were proceeding in an orderly manner, and the imperial court began to screen officials who were sent to Subei. Although Subei was located in a remote location, it was not as unpopular as other remote places. On the contrary, because of the existence of the Subei Army, many people were staring at that. place.