Chapter 97

Shen Yu lay in the man's warm arms and fell asleep after a while.

Shang Junlin looked down at him, he didn't have much sleepiness at first, I wonder if sleepiness was contagious, but after looking at the somber and peaceful sleeping face for a while, sleepiness gradually came up.

Not long after, Shang Junlin also fell asleep with someone in his arms.

After falling asleep, Shen Yu woke up refreshed and touched his side. Shang Junlin was not there, so he must be busy with government affairs.

Hearing the movement, Mu Xi came in to serve.

After washing up, Shen Yu took the book: "Did something happen to me? The expression on my face was not right since I came in."

Mu Xi pursed her lips, wondering if she should tell Shen Yu.

Shen Yu rolled up the book and tapped her head gently: "Tell me, what's going on?"

"It's outside, it's rumored that the fire last night was set by you, Master," Mu Xi said indignantly, "Young Master obviously didn't do anything, how can these people slander Master for no reason?"

Shen Yu pulled away the smile on his face, and sat on the soft couch with the book: "Tell me about it in detail."

"This morning, when the slaves went out, I heard someone whispering that the fire last night was not right. Someone did it on purpose, in order to get rid of Miss Tan family. Otherwise, there are so many houses, why does Miss Tan live? The place is on fire."

"It's really artificial, but I don't know what the real purpose of the people behind the scenes is." Shen Yu covered his deep thoughts.

"It's okay for them to discuss these books. For some reason, they suddenly agreed that the fire was set by you, Young Master, because you couldn't tolerate others beside Your Majesty, and..." Mu Xi couldn't continue.

Shen Yu picked up the teacup beside him and took a sip: "Go on."

"It is said that your Majesty originally liked Miss Tan family and wanted to bring Miss Tan family into the palace, but you refused to agree, and you made a big fuss with His Majesty, kicked Miss Tan family out, and also spoke out to corrupt Miss Tan family. reputation."

Hearing this, Shen Yu already knew very well that the person this fire ultimately targeted was him.

"Does Your Majesty know?" Shen Yu asked.

"I found out early this morning. Before Your Majesty leaves, ask the servants not to disturb your rest."

"He didn't tell you not to tell me these things?"

"No," Mu Xi shook his head, "Just instruct the servants that if you know about these things, don't worry, Your Majesty will take care of it."

"How many people think so now?"

"Except for the people who are serving here, the rumors are spreading everywhere." When Mu Xi heard the rumors, he immediately went outside to inquire about the news. dealt with."

Shen Yu shook his head: "This kind of thing, if it's best not to come up with a truth that is enough to convince them, it won't really stop."

The so-called three people become tigers, even if he has not done this thing, and there are many people who say it, this thing will be forcibly placed on him.

It is estimated that this is one of the goals of the people behind the scenes.

Shen Yu is right, even if Shang Junlin ordered that private discussions are not allowed, such rumors did not disappear directly, but spread more and more widely, not only in the palace, but also in the capital.