Chapter 9

This time, it was not only the palace servants who were stunned, but when facing the depressed Shang Junlin at close range, he could even feel that there was really no fear in Chen Yu's body.

The depression was trembling, not because of fear, but as the extreme excitement of encountering something of interest.

The hand pinched on Shen Yu's chin unconsciously let go, Shen Yu shook his head and complained in a low voice, "You hurt me."

Shang Junlin couldn't help but look at the place he had just pinched, where it was already lightly stained with a layer of crimson.

... delicate.

Accidentally saw a touch of confusion in the man's eyes, and there was a hint of interest in the gloomy eyes. He got up, slowly approached Shang Junlin, attached to Shang Junlin's ear, and said in a voice that only two people could hear: "Your Majesty is guilty?"

Shang Junlin grabbed Shen Yu's shoulder, stopped him from continuing to approach, and whispered, "Shen Yu, you are overstepping the distance."

"Your Majesty's forgiveness." Shen Yu Cong Liu Rushan stood up straight and saluted properly.

For some reason, seeing such depression, Shang Junlin felt a trace of loss in his heart, covering up the strangeness in his heart, he held the depression's hand, and took the person to the bedside and sat down: "Are you really angry with me?"

Shen Yu: "Does Your Majesty want to listen to the truth or lie?"

Shang Junlin: "I don't like people who lie."

Shen Yu: "The truth is... I'm not angry."

Shang Junlin didn't believe it: "You don't seem to be angry today."

"Okay, I was actually a little angry at first," Shen Yu stretched out his hand and used his thumb and index finger to compare a short distance, "That's it, but I'm not angry now."

Shang Junlin broke Shen Yu's head, this time he paid attention to the strength, did not hurt Shen Yu, looked into Shen Yu's eyes, as if to see clearly what he was thinking.

"real?"

"How can I have the guts to lie to His Majesty?"

"It's not a big deal in the first place," Shang Junlin turned his head away, avoiding his gloomy and focused gaze, "The imperial doctor said that your body needs to rest, and this kind of thing is not worth making trouble in front of you."

It turned out to be for his body, Shen Yu was stunned for a moment, and then a warm current surged in his heart. Growing up with a sick body, Shen Yu received very little care since he was a child. Whether it was in his previous life or in this life, very few people really cared about him simply because of his poor health.

Seemingly aware of his gaffe, Shang Junlin added: "I am also afraid that you will have nightmares at night and disturb my sleep."

"Don't worry, Your Majesty, with Your Majesty by my side, nothing can scare me." Shen Yu didn't break it, smiled and leaned over to the man, putting his head on the man's shoulder.

"I found it, you are not afraid of the sky and earth." Feeling the weight on his shoulders that did not belong to him, Shang Junlin raised his mouth slightly.

"No way, I'm very afraid that His Majesty will ignore me." Shen Yu muttered.

Before waiting for Shang Junlin to say anything, Shen Yu continued: "I know that Your Majesty is for my good, and I won't blame His Majesty for these things. Besides, how can some strangers be more important than His Majesty?"