Chapter 11

Shen Yu pretended to be dumbfounded: "What is your majesty talking about? What do I have to say to your majesty? Your majesty wants to listen to me every day like it..."

"Depressed," Shang Junlin interrupted him lightly, "you know what I'm talking about."

"If I said it was just a coincidence, would your Majesty believe it?" Shen Yu lowered his eyebrows, his voice full of uncertainty.

"What do you think?" Shang Junlin asked back.

I don't think so, Shen Yu replied in his heart, if it was him, he would definitely not believe it. How can there be so many coincidences in the world, and there are many coincidences, most of which are man-made.

"Your Majesty," Shen Yu took a deep breath, "I really just went to see Shen Yue today to clear up my doubts. Believe it or not, the other thing is really just a coincidence."

Shen Yu didn't expect that the day he chose happened to coincide with the kidnapping of Young Master He, and he didn't know whether God was helping him or hurting him.

"Leave this matter aside, I ask you, why did you insist that when suspicious persons were discovered, they were prison robbers? How did you know about He Jinyuan?"

Shang Junlin approached Shen Yu, and a sense of oppression from strong thunder followed. His eyes stayed on Shen Yu's face, not letting go of any change in expression.

Shen Yu's face remained unchanged, but his heart was a little flustered. He Jinyuan was the name of Young Master He. He could find a reasonable excuse for anything that happened that day, but this one couldn't.

Shang Junlin reached out and touched Shen Yu's cheek, his hand was as warm as usual, giving Shen Yu a cool feeling for no reason.

"Shen Yu, don't lie to me."

"Your Majesty," Shen Yu stretched out his hand and covered the man's hand, "Your Majesty must believe that I will always be on Your Majesty's side."

"Of course I know this, otherwise you would not be in the Yuzhang Palace but in the dark prison now." Shang Jun's eyes were dark, and his fingertips rubbed his gloomy face.

He is still very confident in the Yinlongwei he cultivated by himself. Except for the few people he deliberately disclosed, it is impossible for others to know that He Jinyuan is in the dark prison, and Shen Yu should not know, unless...

He was involved with those people.

Before Shen Yu entered the palace, he got along with King Yue. Are there other connections between them that he doesn't know about?

Seeing that Shang Junlin's eyes were getting darker and darker, Shen Yu quickly rummaged through his memory, he had to dispel Shang Junlin's suspicions, he came to live a happy life, and it was unreasonable to be reborn and toss himself into it.

"Your Majesty, before I entered the palace, I accidentally heard someone say 'dark prison' and 'replacement'. It was said by a person who was somewhat similar to His Majesty in front of his subordinates. I just listened to it once. After that, when I met a sneaky person in the dark prison that day, I suddenly remembered this incident, and my mouth was faster than my head..."

Shen Yu reflected on it afterwards, and every time the result was that he was too impulsive at that time. At that time, he only thought that he couldn't let the people of King Yue take He Jinyuan away. He didn't think that he, a son of a noble family who was out of the house for many years because of illness, should not be so sensitive. .

"I know what I'm saying is unbelievable, but it's the truth. Everything is a coincidence that can't be more coincidental. Your Majesty chose to ask me alone because no trace of man-made can be found."