Chapter 109

Shang Junlin stretched out his hand: "Ayu's heart, I will not let it down."

"Your Majesty thinks so." Shen Yu glanced at him with a faint smile, and put the letter on the man's generous palm.

Shang Junlin did not open the letter in front of a gloomy face, but put it in his arms.

"Don't your majesty see what I wrote?"

"As long as Ayu wrote it to me, I like it."

Seeing that he really didn't want to open the letter immediately, Shen Yu didn't force it anymore. He was actually curious about Shen Yu's reaction when he saw the content of the letter.

At night, after Shen Yu fell asleep, Shang Junlin looked at the peaceful sleeping face of the person in his arms with tenderness in his eyes.

Under the soft candlelight, the youth's facial features were exquisite, and a faint blush appeared on the fair skin. Shang Junlin knew how beautiful the youth's cheeks were when they were rendered in crimson. The young man's eyelashes are very long, and they hang down quietly, like a butterfly resting on its wings.

Shang Junlin has lived in the palace since he was a child, and there are not many beauties he has seen. When he first ascended the throne, there were a lot of bold people approaching him because of their beauty. He only felt disgusted by the touch of these people. In his eyes, beautiful people are no different from ordinary people until they encounter depression.

It was the first time that he had a strong desire to touch someone, the first time he wanted to hold someone strong in his arms, the first time he wanted to do anything to trap someone and not let him leave...

Shen Yu has now taken the initiative to find a comfortable sleeping position in his arms, and he is used to hugging the person in his arms when sleeping.

After confirming that Shen Yu was asleep, Shang Junlin sat up lightly and took out the letterhead under the pillow.

Half expectantly, half nervously, he opened the letter, and gently took out the pink letter paper and unfolded it.

What catches the eye is a beautiful hairpin in small letters.

Shang Junlin was stunned for a while. He had seen gloomy running script, cursive script, running script... This was the first time he had seen this type of font.

"What is your majesty watching secretly?" Shen Yu's slightly smiling voice sounded.

Shang Junlin tilted his head and saw that Shen Yu was looking at himself with his chin propped up, with playfulness in his eyes.

"Ayu hasn't slept?" Shang Junlin was a little ashamed of being discovered.

"If I fell asleep, wouldn't I be able to see that His Majesty secretly read the letter I wrote in the middle of the night?"

The young man's face was extraordinarily soft under the candlelight, only those eyes, like the stars shining in the dark night sky, were astonishingly bright.

Shang Junlin turned slightly to the side and stretched out a hand to cover his gloomy eyes.

"Ayu wrote it, I like it very much."

Shen Yu's eyes were covered, and he couldn't see the man's increasingly red face. He blinked, and his eyelashes slid across the man's palm like a feather.

The numbness spread from the palm of the hand to the heart.

"As long as your Majesty likes it." Shen Yu was also very nervous when he wrote it, his full of literary talent seemed to have lost its effectiveness, and in the end he only left a few simple and straightforward words.