Chapter 112

The two took care of flowers and plants together. Shang Junlin was not interested in these at first, but Shen Yu liked them. He occasionally helped him. After a few times, he also had a certain understanding of these flowers and plants.

At the beginning, he knew nothing. Shang Junlin was so old that he never did the job of tending flowers and plants. When he was young, he was busy surviving in the harem, and when he grew up, he entered the battlefield. When he ascended the throne, he took over the mess left by the previous emperor. In addition, the foreign enemies had not been eliminated at that time, and the entire burden of Da Huan was placed on his shoulders. Every day he was busy with political affairs. It took almost half of his time.

Later, Da Huan everything went on the right track, he also passed the age of enjoying the romantic, life was as boring as always, until Shen Yu entered the palace.

Like a pebble thrown into the water, making a circle of ripples, and like a handful of bright moons, lighting up his boring life.

Like now, the two of them enjoy such a leisurely day in their leisure afternoons, which Shang Junlin had never thought of before.

"Your Majesty's method is much better now than in the beginning," Shen Yu looked at the "Junling" being taken care of by Shang Junlin and joked, "Your Majesty seems to like this 'Junling' very much, and will take care of it alone every time."

That's because he didn't want Shen Yu to serve flowers and plants sent by others, otherwise he wouldn't send so many flowers and plants to Yuzhang Palace to distract Shen Yu's attention.

"Ayu cares about it, so naturally I should pay more attention to it." Shang Junlin pursed his lips.

Shen Yu did not pierce his small thoughts.

"Your Majesty, do you still remember? The first time he said he wanted to help me loosen the soil for the flowers, he almost cut off the roots. I raised the pot of flowers for a few days before I came back. This is the pot." Shen Yu pointed. A pot of flowers at hand.

"Remember," remembering what happened at that time, Shang Junlin smiled, "I still thought at the time, if this pot didn't save the life, I would find an opportunity to ask you, and then find an identical pot and come back, saying that it was the life-saving pot. already."

He still remembered the gloomy look that flashed on Shen Yu's face at that moment, he didn't want to see this look on Shen Yu's face, even if it was just a pot of flowers in his eyes, since his Ayu cared about it, he would find a way Let Ayu not be sad about this.

"It turns out that Your Majesty even thought about the worst at the time," Shen Yu also smiled, "Your Majesty learns everything quickly, and since then, I have never hurt these flowers and plants again."

Shang Junlin is a person who can do everything to the extreme after he has made up his mind. Shen Yu has seen with his own eyes that he has changed from not being able to everything to becoming more and more comfortable. He also knows that Shang Junlin does not want to see the flowers sent by Imperial Physician Gu. He didn't say anything if he liked it. At most, he sent a lot of flowers and plants to share "Junling"'s "favor".

"It's also Ayu's good teaching. With a conscientious master like Ayu, if the students still can't learn, they can only use the word 'stupid' to describe it." Wash your hands and dry them.

"The students have to be smart, otherwise all the good teachers will be in vain." Shen Yu also packed up the last pot of flowers.

Shang Junlin grabbed Shen Yu's hand, submerged it in the water, and cleaned him a little bit: "Then Ayu is willing to teach me some other knowledge? For example, how can students please the teacher to make the teacher more comfortable? I am willing to spend more time with the students... ..."