Chapter 13

"Your Majesty, tell me." Shen Yu refused to forgive.

"Your Majesty, take care of your own affairs," Shang Junlin said in a slightly displeased tone, "Things that shouldn't be involved..."

"I see." Shen Yu ended the topic with Liu Rushan.

The atmosphere suddenly quieted down, and Shang Junlin didn't know why Shen Yu didn't continue, let alone why this was what he wanted, but it made him feel even worse.

Even in winter, the scenery of the palace will not appear depressing, but has a unique flavor. The cold-resistant flowers and grasses brought in by the southern country grow freely, and there are beautiful red plums not far away. Under the decoration of various colors, the winter is also different.

The two walked forward in silence, gloomy and gloomy with the surrounding scenery. Because of his health, he could only stay in the house most of the time in winter, and he had to lie down for ten days and a half months when he saw the wind. If it wasn't for Imperial Physician Gu to take care of his body this winter, he would definitely not be able to walk outside without worries like he is now.

It snowed lightly last night, and the place where no one was walking was covered with a light white layer. Shen Yu looked around while walking, but did not notice that the man beside him kept looking at him.

"I don't say it because I am the emperor, and I don't need to explain to others what I do."

The indifferent voice came, Shen Yu paused, and suddenly realized that His Majesty seemed to be answering the question he just asked.

Shen Yu stopped and looked sideways at Shang Junlin: "But if Your Majesty doesn't say it, they will make guesses and misinterpret His Majesty's true intentions."

"Your honor seems to be very concerned about my reputation." Shang Junlin's tone seemed to state a fact.

"I am now one with Your Majesty. Your Majesty is my husband. Isn't it normal to be concerned about your husband's reputation?"

"You just think so?" Shang Junlin looked at the depression with meaning.

Depressed and afraid of the cold, whenever you go out, you have to wear thick clothes. Even if the youth with a thin body wears thick clothes, it will not look bloated, and it will not be able to cover up the breathability of his body. The young man's eyes were clear and his expression calm, as if what he said was sincere.

"Your Majesty, what else do you think I would think?" Shen Yu tilted his head, "Hmm... Actually, Your Majesty can also think that I don't like their actions, and I don't want them to die."

The gloomy eyes deepened. In the previous life, King Yue and others relied on a conspiracy to gain that position. To be honest, he didn't care who the throne would end up on. It's just that in one day, King Yue won't even think about getting what he did in his previous life. willing.

After staying outside for a long time, Shen Yu's face was frozen red, and Shang Junlin reached out and touched it lightly: "I feel your heart."

Shen Yu: ? ? ?

No, how can you feel my heart?

"You don't need to be embarrassed, I already know how you treat me..." Suddenly reacting to the news that Yinlongwei had secretly found, Shang Junlin changed the subject, "This matter is up to me."

Until he returned to the Yuzhang Palace, Shen Yu still hadn't figured out what was going on with Shang Junlin's attitude. Because of this, Shen Yu also forgot to ask Shang Junlin about the king's return to Beijing.

"Forget it, I'll ask you next time." Shen Yu whispered.

"Your Majesty, this is the revised palace banquet process, please take a look."