Chapter 84

"Is this only the time? What about other times, won't Ayu miss me?" Shang Junlin was still not satisfied.

"What do you think, Your Majesty?"

"I think about Ayu every moment of the day." Shang Junlin hinted.

"Oh, I see," Shen Yu stretched his voice, "Your Majesty wants me to think of Your Majesty all the time?"

"Well." Shang Jun nodded reservedly.

Shen Yu raised his head from Shang Junlin's arms, with a smile in his eyes, and said, "Does your majesty know what you look like now?"

Shang Junlin achieved his goal and was in a good mood. The hand on Shen Yu's waist gently rubbed: "It doesn't matter what I look like, Ayu don't forget to promise me what matters."

Promise what? Shen Yu was about to ask, and suddenly remembered what Shang Junlin said just now, and ran into the man's arms again, and his voice came out in a dull voice: "I see, I will think more about Your Majesty every day."

Shang Junlin put one hand behind Shen Yu's back and ran down his long hair, feeling a sense of satisfaction in his heart.

They stood under the dim lights, away from the hustle and bustle, forming a world of their own, and the harmonious atmosphere between the two did not allow anyone else to intervene.

After quietly hugging each other for a while, Shang Junlin let go of Shen Yu, and the two continued to walk along the path.

"After today's incident, there should be a lot of loosening of the family's other party Jiayi's affairs." After all, the handle is in Shang Junlin's hands, and even if he objected, he would not be as confident as before.

"I purposely gave them time to relax, it's up to them to choose." Speaking of the aristocratic family, there was no emotion in Shang Junlin's tone.

"I saw the girl from the Fang family just now. She is able to navigate the group of students with ease, and she is not at all restrained. The other people she contacts are not as calm as her." Not wanting to disturb Shang Junlin's interest, Shen Yu changed the subject at will.

Fang Jiayi dressed a bit more neutral today. She didn't wear a woman's gorgeous and cumbersome skirt, and she didn't wear too many hairpins in her hair, which not only allowed people to know her female identity at a glance, but also wouldn't be out of tune with the overall atmosphere of Qionglin Banquet.

"I also noticed that she has a good relationship with Zhuangyuan and Tanhua." When sitting on the top, Shang Junlin kept paying attention to the movements of the people below.

Compared with other people, Fang Jiayi is indeed more willing to talk to Jiang Huaiqing and He Chengyu. Unlike other people, when these two talk to her, they will not behave in any way because of her female status. There was something wrong with his behavior.

The atmosphere of the banquet was warm, and the students discussed knowledge with each other. Those who were more daring would directly ask the officials to ask questions.

Some of the officials of the noble family are simply restless. The emperor can leave the table at will, but they can't. Even if they are anxious to solve the easy and concise matter, they can only sit here, force their faces and smile, and cannot show any strangeness.

Lord Yi knocked on the table: "Did you send someone to spread the news to those two adults?"

"Don't worry, my lord, someone has been sent."

Because the results were close, Fang Jiayi, He Chengyu, Jiang Huaiqing and the three were also close together. Fang Jiayi was careful, noticing that there were not many officials of some noble families, and asked in a low voice: