Chapter 59

Shen Yu bumped Shang Junlin with his head: "Tell Your Majesty about the serious business."

"I know," Shang Junlin touched Shen Yu's forehead, "I found it early this time, and it's not difficult to investigate. Those who participate will be disqualified directly, Ayu don't have to worry, this test questions I also make people After making adjustments, there will be no problems."

Knowing that someone is going to do something in the imperial examination, how could Shang Junlin be sitting still? People who need to adjust and revise have to be re-revised. In order to prevent the new test questions from leaking, those who participated in the revision will live in his arrangement until the end of the examination. Zhuangzi, surrounded by heavy guards, wants to spread news to the outside world, but only expose himself first.

Shen Yu nodded, talking about Jiang Huaiqing's discovery during this time.

"Jiang Huaiqing said in the letter that those people had very clear goals. Most of the people they were looking for were students from poor families, and a few people who were good friends with Jiang Huaiqing were also found. After talking about it as a fun talk, I found out that several people have been found. I'm looking for it." Shen Yu thought thoughtfully, "They saw that His Majesty likes to use low-level officials, so do they plan to secure a group of their own people first?"

Shang Junlin: "Whether it is successful or not, these people will leave behind in the end. If you want to continue your career, you can only do things for the people behind the scenes."

Shen Yu: "Yes, and the higher those people go in the future, the more beneficial it will be to the people behind the scenes, and the more cost-effective transactions, they will be able to turn this class into their own people without much effort."

It's just... Shen Yu lowered his eyes to take away the coldness in his eyes, whether it was in the previous life or this time, that person's purpose will not succeed!

Welcome Star Building.

As the exam day approached, there was less movement throughout the building, and the students lived in their own place for final preparations.

Jiang Huaiqing's impetuous heart gradually calmed down. After talking with Yu Gongzi during this period of time, he probably knew that Lin Gongzi and Yu Gongzi were not simple, and most of them were not candidates this time.

"Brother Chengyu is really consistent and calm." Jiang Huaiqing walked over from the window.

Having known He Chengyu for so long, Jiang Huaiqing has yet to see why he has changed his face, and the students around him are getting more and more nervous. Only He Chengyu, what it was before and what it is now.

He himself had been anxious some time ago, and his mood has only slowly recovered in the past two days.

"It's just an exam, isn't Huaiqing acting as usual?" He Chengyu smiled lightly.

"Don't look at the fact that I didn't show it on my face, that thing really shocked me some time ago," Jiang Huaiqing patted his chest, "It's been up and down for several days."

"I don't know if Brother Chengyu found out, but the targets of those people seem to be poor students." After these days of observation, Jiang Huaiqing came to a conclusion.

He Chengyu nodded: "I found it. I have asked other students from the family, and they have not encountered anything similar."

"It seems that their purpose is very clear," Jiang Huaiqing rubbed his chin, "This is to select people according to His Majesty's preferences."

When the late emperor was in power, the poor family was suppressed by the aristocratic family to the point of having no place to stand. When today's son came to power, he slowly helped a group of poor family officials.