1.1

Arc 1 Campus World

Chapter 1:

On rainy nights, even with an umbrella, the pervasive dampness cannot be avoided.

Ning Xingzhou shrank his body and walked cautiously in the rain. The wind was so strong that he could barely hold the umbrella in his hand. The lights on the side of the road flickered a few times, terrifyingly.

In the middle of the night, it was still rainy weather. If it was normal, Ning Xingzhou would have fallen asleep safely! But today, is an exception.

He walked through alleys one after another, squinting his eyes, carefully looking at the surrounding environment, not wanting to miss any clues.

The task trigger location prompted by the system should be around here...

He bypassed an unfinished project that had been abandoned for a long time, and he faintly heard a few scolding, mixed in the crackling rain, not very clear.

He jerked, trotting close to the source of the sound, getting close, he quickly put his footsteps lightly, leaned against the corner of the alley, and carefully stuck out his head.

"Lu Yuan! Isn't he capable? Ah? Let me show you another one!" In the remote alley, a man of five or three thicknesses was carrying a wooden stick and roared loudly. There was a scar on his forehead. He looked hideous and fierce.

The stick was stained with blood, washed by the rain to the ground, and there was a faint smell of fishy smell.

"That's right! Dare to be tempted by our eldest son, Long, and eat the guts of a bear's heart and a leopard! Oh, this stinky brat is so ruthless!" In the corner of the wall, there was a man as thin as a monkey standing staggeringly. When he got up, his expression was so wide that he pulled at the wound and grimaced in pain.

"Heh..." There was a young man lying on the ground. He was much thinner than the people around him. His hair was wet on his forehead, covering most of his face. The chin line slipped.

He stood up with difficulty, shook his dizzy head, and before he had time to react, he was kicked back to the ground.

"Laugh at you numbly laughing!" The scarred man sullenly threw away the stick, grabbed Lu Yuan's hair, and slammed it on the ground, "Smile again! Smile again!"

The originally handsome face was visibly swollen to the naked eye, there were countless scratches, and the nosebleed was constantly flowing, but he didn't say a word. He opened his eyes, his consciousness was blurred, and vaguely, he seemed to see a small head sticking out of the corner of the alley.

When his eyes met, Ning Xingzhou panicked and retracted his body in a conditioned reflex. His back was completely against the wall, and he stomped stiffly, not daring to move.

The scene I just saw kept replaying in my mind, and I felt very uncomfortable. The boy's face was swollen into a pig's head, but the corners of his mouth were still slightly raised, his eyes were cold, empty, and dead.

If you play like this, you will really die...

This kind of scene had a lot of impact on him, the clay figurines were all bloody, and he wished he could just rush up and punch the man who was full of foul-mouthed words, but...

Ning Xingzhou frowned and glanced at his thin arms and legs. His combat power is a gift.

Gotta figure out a way...

The little head in the corner flashed past, Lu Yuan snorted lightly, and a few hoarse and obscure smiles came out of his throat. It's like the disdain and irony of the scarred man, more like a self-deprecation.