1.17

Campus World chapter 17:

In mid-October, the Games came as scheduled.

Since Lu Yuan went to his house inexplicably last time, the relationship between the two seems to be closer. It's just that the probation value has been stuck at 49 recently, motionless and stable.

"Hey, Nan Nan, help me put up the number plate~" Before entering, all classes gathered in the playground to wait for the opening ceremony. Zeng Qiang brought his number plate in front of Cheng Nan and said with a smile.

Cheng Nan rolled his eyes wildly in his heart, but with a smile on his face, he said hello.

She held the pin and was about to pin him behind his back, but Zeng Qiang turned around abruptly, "Come on, pin it on your chest!"

Cheng Nan's smile grew brighter, his hand slipped, and the pin accidentally poked into the other person's flesh, causing Zeng Qiang to grin for a while in pain.

Seeing it hurts, Ning Xingzhou rubbed Fan Liang's arm and looked at Lu Yuan behind him, "Would you like to help you stop it?"

He can come by himself, Lu Yuan thought so, but the words turned into, "Okay, trouble you."

"It's not troublesome." Ning Xingzhou said, deliberately pinching the clothes on the other side's chest and putting on the pin carefully, so as not to accidentally poke the other side's flesh like Cheng Nan did, "We all have high jump events, so we stick to the front. Better."

Ning Xingzhou took it for granted that the other party was the same high jumper as himself. The school number plate is relatively simple and not close to the body. Wearing it behind your back may affect your performance.

Lu Yuan lowered his eyes and looked at the other party's cute hair twist, his expression subconsciously softened, "Are you a back-to-back style?"

"That's right." Ning Xingzhou nodded, and straightly arranged the number plates for the other party, only after realizing the other party's subtext, "Huh? Are you not?"

"I'm not that kind, but I'm not weak." Lu Yuan said, naturally helping Ning Xingzhou to put on the number plate, thinking of the other party's shy look when playing the game before, he couldn't help showing a smile, " How about, do you want to compare?"

"Hey, it's a comparison." Ning Xingzhou held his chest out, pointed to his number plate, and then pointed to the opponent's, "I'm No. 6, you are No. 9, and the ranking is also my win."

The number cards they got are a bit subtle. If it wasn't for the 0 in front, it would be hard to tell who was a 6 and who was a 9.

"Do you really want to compare like this?" Lu Yuan raised his eyebrows slightly, raised his hand amusingly, and gestured for the height difference between the two, "I'm sorry, my height has an absolute advantage."

Ning Xingzhou choked for a moment, glared at the other party without any deterrence, and snorted, "It's not that you can jump high by being tall, let's wait and see!"

After releasing the "ruthless words", he turned around and looked at his classmates who were about the same height in front of him, so he felt more balanced. He is now 176, which is not too short, but compared to the 183 at the same table, he is indeed a bit shorter.

He puffed out his cheeks, thinking in his heart to give himself a meal at night, he is still developing, he can definitely catch up!

Lu Yuan stared at the back of his head for a while, the corners of his mouth raised unconsciously. It was a naive comparison, he must have felt extremely bored before, but now, he is somewhat enjoying it.