2.14

Holography and Entertainment (14)

The hotel bed was soft and comfortable. Ning Xingzhou slept soundly, but when he opened his eyes, he saw Qi Yuan's handsome face enlarged. He was startled and moved back, almost falling off the bed. .

Qi Yuan quickly fetched him back, and asked incredulously, "Am I that scary?"

"Isn't it too sudden that I didn't respond? Why did my brother stop here early in the morning? Didn't you sleep?" Ning Xingzhou rubbed his eyes, and asked with concern in his voice that was soft and lazy when he woke up.

Qi Yuan is always full of energy on weekdays, but today he can see a little tiredness in his demeanor, looking a little haggard.

"Well... I had a nightmare last night." Qi Yuan sat down beside Ning Xingzhou's bed, he couldn't bear to look away from Ning Xingzhou for a moment, his deep voice revealed boundless loneliness and fear, "I didn't have you in my dream. "

What he didn't say was that since he woke up last night, he had stood by Ning Xingzhou's bed and watched him all night. The despair that has been suppressed to the extreme can only be relieved by looking at the other party and confirming with his own eyes that the other party is real.

Ning Xingzhou didn't understand what he was thinking, he just thought that the other party was joking at him again, and couldn't help but said: "What, it's a nightmare without me? Does that mean that as long as there is me in the dream, it's a beautiful dream? La?"

Qi Yuan pondered for two seconds, then nodded his head in a serious way.

Ning Xingzhou couldn't help laughing. Seeing Qi Yuan's rare dazed state, he joked in a good mood, "Then aren't you dreaming every day now?"

Looking at the other party's bright smile, Qi Yuan gradually came out of the depressed state last night, the corners of his mouth twitched, revealing a sincere smile, and he replied in a low voice, "Well, yes, every day is a good one. happiness."

This is his real world.

Every day I can see my beloved, work together, and live together. As long as Ning Xingzhou is here, no matter how small. things become more meaningful. He is not the same as the person in the dream. The "he" in the dream can't find a reason to live, but 'he' in this real world has.

He has Ning Xingzhou.

But if, just if, if he lost Ning Xingzhou, what would he do? dare not think, do not want to think.

"Okay, don't be in a daze, hurry up and pack up, we're going to be late." Ning Xingzhou finished getting dressed, seeing Qi Yuan was still in a daze, patted him on the shoulder and urged.

"Yeah." Qi Yuan responded in a low voice, stepped forward and hugged Ning Xingzhou in his arms, "Let me hug you."

Ning Xingzhou blinked, only to think that Qi Yuan was really strange today, but instead of breaking away from Qi Yuan's embrace, he gently stroked the other's back, and said in a warm voice, "What's the matter? What's wrong? You can tell me."

"In the nightmare, I had a miserable life. I was disfigured in a car accident. The picture is too real, and it has a feeling of past and present." Qi Yuan sighed softly, raised his hand and rubbed the back of Ning Xingzhou's head, his eyes were tender, " It's all right, I just suddenly felt that it was great to meet you."

Ning Xingzhou snorted, wondering if Qi Yuan had dreamed of the original plot? No wonder the mood is so low this morning.

He didn't say much, just raised his arms and hugged Qi Yuan quietly, comforting him silently.