1.29

Campus World chapter 29:

After breakfast, they didn't stay outside for too long and went to the classroom honestly. It was still early, and there were only a few resident students in the classroom.

When Ning Xingzhou returned to his seat, he suddenly remembered one thing—there was no evening self-study yesterday, and he had agreed with his tutor that he would make up an extra lesson.

"Ah, ah, I forgot about this." Ning Xingzhou panicked, and quickly dug out his mobile phone and opened it to see that 22 missed calls were all from Teacher An, and there was even a text message. The next one is uncountable.

After thinking for a while, he still called Mr. An back, but the other party answered in seconds.

"Xingxing? Thank goodness, you finally called me back, how are you? Is there nothing wrong?" The other party's voice was low and sullen, and at this moment, it was urgent, and it was hard to hide his worry.

Usually when we meet, I feel that the other party's voice is nice, and the phone seems to have the effect of double the magnetism.

Ning Xingzhou is more sensitive to sound, he rubbed his ears uncomfortably, and whispered back: "I'm fine, Teacher An, but I was accidentally locked in the school equipment room last night, and I didn't take my mobile phone with me. Sorry, let me You were worried, but you broke the appointment."

"Huh... it's okay if you're okay." The other end of the phone seemed to be relieved, and his voice was very low, "I'm really worried about you, and I haven't slept all night. This is the first time I've been so nervous alone."

His voice was really soothing, but what he said made Ning Xingzhou feel a little bit of subtlety in his heart. Is Teacher An a little too worried about him...?

"Thank you, teacher, for your concern." Ning Xingzhou replied politely but estrangedly, and did not intend to talk in detail, "It is inconvenient for me to call for too long at school, goodbye teacher."

After hanging up the phone, and for some reason, he glanced at Lu Yuan beside him with a guilty conscience. Seeing that he had no response, he started to make up his homework with confidence.

"Seatmate." After a while, Lu Yuan made a sound.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Ning Xingzhou turned his head to look at him, inexplicably nervous.

"In the future... I'll make up for you, okay?" Lu Yuan put down the pen and paper that was pretending to be in his hand, turned sideways, looked straight into Ning Xingzhou's eyes, and said word by word, "I can teach more than him. Okay?"

After spending a night alone with Ning Xingzhou, he seemed to become more greedy. He couldn't accept that someone would be alone at home with Ning Xingzhou every day in a corner where he couldn't see.

It would be fine if he taught the class frankly, but the guy surnamed An had an impure mind when he saw it. When speaking, he always likes to keep his voice low and give full play to his own voice. To say that the guy has no other ideas, he will not believe it.

Don't ask him how he knew that, because he can use similar speaking skills. He clearly saw that the tips of his seatmate's ears were all red when he called him just now.

"Why do you say that all of a sudden?" Ning Xingzhou was stunned for a moment, thinking of the system's report, he vaguely understood, "Are you jealous?"

He probably slept in the equipment room, and his mind wasn't quite clear yet, so he just said the doubts in his heart so bluntly! Before waiting for Lu Yuan's reaction, he blushed, turned his head and stared at the table, not daring to look directly at the other party.