1.36

Campus World Chapter 36:

A year and a half has passed in a flash. It is worth mentioning that Lu Yuan failed to participate in the provincial youth boxing competition. The organizer received a report video of Lu Yuan fighting black boxing. Lu Yuan was therefore disqualified from the competition.

Only then did Ning Xingzhou understand that the reason why Lu Yuan failed to follow the path of a professional boxer in the original book was because he had a black history of fighting black boxing.

However... with Lu Yuan's current situation, there is no need for the so-called "second way" at all.

In the first semester of high school, Lu Yuan won the first prize in the National Biology Competition. In the next semester, his scores in the first and second rounds of the mock test surpassed Sheng Liqun, ranking first in the school. Later, the school regarded him as a treasure, and he would go to any benefits. piled on him.

Just yesterday, he successfully got HF's early recruitment quota, even saving the college entrance examination.

Everything is developing in a good direction, but this also means that the day of parting has arrived.

Lu Yuan got the offer of the ideal college as he wished. He was sincerely happy for the other party, but also sincerely sad for the upcoming separation. No matter how he concealed it, his low mood could not be concealed from Lu Yuan.

Lu Yuan thought that he was anxious because of the college entrance examination, and he always tried to comfort him. Even though he could skip class, he still went to school on time every day and accompanied Ning Xingzhou to school.

But for Ning Xingzhou, insisting on studying after the task is over is superfluous work. It's hard to say who is accompanying whom these days.

[Master host~ When are you going to leave?] The system reminded again.

These days, the role of the task target has long been full, and they have also received the admission letter from the ideal university. There is no need for the host to stay any longer.

Ning Xingzhou was silent for a long time and asked, "Lu Yuan is living in my house now, what will happen after I leave?"

Will there be any trace of him?

[Don't worry, Lord Host, everything related to you will be disposed of. After Lord Host leaves, the task object will wake up in his own home, and the items will return to their original places, so they won't notice anything wrong.]

"Really..." Ning Xingzhou responded, feeling an indescribable loss.

I hope the other party forgets him, but I don't want the other party to forget him, which is very contradictory.

[Master host, the characters in the mission world are all virtual. It's better not to put too much emotion on them.] The system seemed to sense Ning Xingzhou's reluctance to leave, and couldn't help reminding him.

"I see." Ning Xingzhou closed his eyes and finally relented, "Tonight, let's go."

...

"Why are you in a daze again?" Lu Yuan tapped the textbook with the tip of his pen, raised his hand and flicked it on Ning Xingzhou's forehead, "Why do you always get distracted when reviewing recently? Tell me, what are you thinking about in your little head? ?"

Ning Xingzhou covered his head, looked at Lu Yuan aggrievedly, and muttered softly, "I miss you."

"Huh?" Lu Yuan raised his eyebrows and couldn't help but laugh, "The real person is right in front of you, do you still miss me? How about making me happy?"