2.13

Holography and Entertainment (13)

Time passed quickly, several lawsuits were successfully settled, Qi Yuan and Xing Chuan also terminated the contract due to expire, and after successfully signing the contract with Yaguang, the work gradually returned to the right track.

It's just that I don't know where the problem is. The car accident in the original plot did not happen. At the strong request of Ning Xingzhou, real-time cameras were installed around Qi Yuan's vehicle. Car hands and feet.

In the same way, Qi Yuan's influence value also stagnated as if the pause button was pressed. In order to successfully complete the task, Ning Xingzhou simply agreed with Qi Yuan, went to apply for the other party's assistant, and ran with him. Run that.

It is said that men who work hard are the most handsome, and Ning Xingzhou takes it seriously. Qi Yuan is worthy of being an actor of the movie king level. Although he has the same face, he has thousands of faces. Can be controlled perfectly.

Ning Xingzhou watched many scenes, and gradually understood why Qi Yuan was so popular and status at such a young age. He was a natural actor. Just eat this bowl of rice.

In addition to filming, Ning Xingzhou will follow Qi Yuan to participate in some less common activities, such as antique auctions.

A few days ago, Qi Yuan bid an ancient jade stone at an auction. It is said to be an antique with extremely high collection value. Qi Yuan finally won it at a price of 3.5 million.

Looking at the white jade, Ning Xingzhou really couldn't understand why this little thing was so valuable, nor why Qi Yuan made a special trip to buy it for collection until——

"Xingxing is willing to be my assistant, I'm very happy." After a day of filming, on the way back, Qi Yuan took out an exquisite box as if offering a treasure, "A small gift for you."

Ning Xingzhou glanced at him suspiciously, opened it, and found that the jade in the box was the jade that Qi Yuan took at the auction two days ago. This jade was obviously polished by an expert. It has become a pendant style, and it is engraved with a lifelike pattern of carp leaping over the dragon gate.

Even an uninitiated person can vaguely understand the value of this jade, not to mention, Ning Xingzhou clearly knows the value of this jade.

This turned out to be just a small gift from Qi Yuan's mouth?

"This is too precious, does my brother really want to give it to me?" Ning Xingzhou asked uncertainly.

"Yeah." Qi Yuan replied in a low voice, his eyes swept across the pendant between the other's neck, and an obscure light flashed in his eyes, "The stars don't need any pressure, money is just a virtual number to me. When I get to this piece of jade, I feel that it is very suitable for you, and I hope you like it."

The warm jade in the box is warm and delicate in texture, the clouds are dense, and it looks bright and translucent.

Ning Xingzhou saw Qi Yuan's calm attitude, and he really liked this exquisite jade pendant, so he stopped pushing three or four and simply accepted, "Since my brother said so, I'm welcome! I like it very much. , thank you brother~"

If Qi Yuan has no concept of money because he is too rich, Ning Xingzhou has no need for money because he has no desire. He knows the distinction between noble and low, but he will not be afraid of it.

"Just like it." Qi Yuan couldn't help laughing when he saw that he was smiling happily, "I specially invited someone to light this jade. Can it be used as a talisman for you to wear?"

"Yeah, I can't tell, my brother is quite superstitious." Ning Xingzhou laughed, putting his hands behind his neck, just about to take off the pendant around his neck, but stopped there abruptly.