3.6

The End of The World (6)

After not eating for a long time, Ning Xingzhou didn't dare to eat too much at once, so he ate a little to cushion his stomach, and drank half a bottle of water, then lightly turned off the light, and found a corner to curl up in the dark.

The supermarket was not clean, and there were many dried bloodstains on the ground, which he selectively ignored.

Thinking of the face-to-face experience with the zombies during the day, his legs were still a little weak, and he listened carefully, and he could even hear the roars of the zombies outside the supermarket.

In summer, the temperature is not low, but Ning Xingzhou felt cold from the inside out.

He leaned against the wall and tried to sleep for a while, but the terrifying images he encountered before kept echoing in his mind. After hesitating for a while, he followed the faint moonlight and slowly groped to the door of the lounge, which could be seen vaguely. Li Yuan's figure and outline made him feel more at ease.

He closed his eyes, but he couldn't fall asleep. Too many questions swirled in his mind, making him at a loss.

He is a tasker, but now don't talk about probation value, he can't even contact the system.

He is very afraid. Compared with the uncertain task object, he is more afraid of the uncertainty brought by this world. This is the first time he exists in the original plot. With the same name, then if he dies in this world , will he also disappear in reality?

A strong sense of helplessness struck, and Ning Xingzhou curled up, feeling even colder.

[Hssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssskkkkkkkkkkkkkk]

But he didn't want to lose face in front of such an unreliable system, so he forced his tears back, tilted his head, and pretended not to hear.

[Lord Host, I made a mistake!!] After trying several times, the system's voice finally returned to normal, [I don't know what's going on, since I entered this world, I have been plagued by various viruses, I didn't deliberately ignore the host!]

Hearing that the system was entangled by a virus, Ning Xingzhou couldn't hold it anymore, and his anger was replaced by worry, "Then how are you now? Has the virus been killed yet?"

[Not yet... It's just been suppressed for the time being, but don't worry, Lord Host, I'll definitely be able to handle it!]

229 Meng Da Da Da Da promised, and the next moment changed the topic, [Master host, I also found a small problem when killing the virus. The plot generated in this world has traces of tampering, and the operation is irreversible...]

Ning Xingzhou was stunned, but did not understand, "What do you mean?"

[That is to say... When the host is performing the mission, it is best not to believe too much in the original plot...]

229 was very guilty, and his words were weak. It never thought that even this could be tampered with. Chapotian could only confirm that it was related to the virus this time, and it could not be recovered, making it feel that Tongsheng was full of despair.

"...229."

[Huh? What's the matter?]

"When can you be more reliable? If you don't have any plug-ins, you can't be a little surprised when bad news comes from time to time?" Ning Xingzhou couldn't help but complain, what kind of rookie system is he running on? .

"By the way, has Li Yuan's influence value changed?" Ning Xingzhou sighed and asked helplessly. In any case, completing the task is king, and it is obviously impossible to expect the spicy chicken system to bring surprises.