1.7

Campus World chapter 7:

After two more lessons on biology and chemistry, Ning Xingzhou collapsed on the desk with a look of hopelessness on his face.

"229, why can't I understand anything? What are these? Is it something that people learn?" After a few classes, Ning Xingzhou was beaten to the point of autism, and for a while he lacked interest in doing tasks. .

[Physics is a discipline that studies the most general laws of the motion of matter and the basic structure of matter, chemistry is a science that studies the properties, composition, structure and changing laws of matter at the molecular and atomic levels, biology—]

"Stop, stop! What a mess!" Ning Xingzhou's scalp was tingling after hearing a series of professional terms, "Is there any way to become a scholar in a short time? No! A scholar!"

Fortunately, he still thinks about setting an example and teaching the other party to study hard. At his level, wouldn't he have to reveal his true colors in the next exam? Afraid that you have to take the last test, right?

[No, host~ The knowledge level of this body is completely based on the host's existing knowledge. If you want to open the hang, you need to exchange quest points, but this is the host's first time to do a quest. So ~ the host can only rely on himself to study hard. La!]

The cute loli sound is very cute, but what she said made Ning Xingzhou extremely tired.

He had no impression of the real world, and vaguely remembered that he was bound to this system when his life was in danger. After successfully completing a certain amount of tasks, in reality he can recover.

The memory is not clear, but this does not prevent him from making speculations based on the existing information. In the real world... I am afraid he is a liberal arts student! Otherwise, how can you know nothing about physical chemistry and biology!

He sighed, worried about the countless future lessons he didn't understand. He also said that he would make up lessons with Lu Yuan.

[Lord Host, don't be so listless! Let me tell you good news, the influence value of the task object has reached 20! It's increasing very fast, Lord Host is really good!]

Ning Xingzhou was stunned for a moment, sat up suddenly, and looked at Lu Yuan in disbelief. Did he do something amazing? How can it skyrocket so much?

The eyes of the same table were too strong to ignore, Lu Yuan turned his eyes slightly, and caught a glimpse of the red mark on the other's face pressed by the book. Sure enough, she was as delicate as she imagined, he thought.

"Is something wrong?" he asked with a blank face.

There is still no expression, the tone is flat, and I can't see any difference from the previous one!

"Ah—it's okay, I just wanted to ask you what you want to eat later." Ning Xingzhou smiled awkwardly and made up a mentally retarded excuse to cover up his gaffe.

"..." Obviously he didn't tell the truth, and Lu Yuan didn't ask any further questions. He followed his words and replied, "It doesn't matter, just eat something."

There are three classes in the afternoon, and another half an hour for self-study is dinner time. The meal time is forty minutes, and then I have to study at night until 9 o'clock in the evening.

"Then let's go eat together later!" Ning Xingzhou seemed to remember something, his eyes lit up, swept away the previous depression.

Lu Yuan froze for a moment, thinking of his millet porridge with white steamed buns, which has remained unchanged for thousands of years, a strong sense of embarrassment welled up in his heart. He, who has never cared about other people's opinions, had an idea for the first time that he wanted to hide.