1.22

Campus World chapter 22:

Ning Xingzhou went to the head teacher's office with a bewildered face.

On the way, he thought about a lot of possibilities, for example, the homework was too wrong, the teacher found out when he was sleeping in class, etc., but he never expected that the head teacher asked him to be—

"Teacher, what did you just say?" Ning Xingzhou blinked in disbelief.

"I mean, you still have to study hard when you are a student, and you must not fall in love early, especially with the same sex."

The head teacher was very young, and he was a little embarrassed when he talked about the topic of puppy love. To this end, she specially supported her colleagues in the office and called Ning Xingzhou over alone.

"Ah? I didn't." Ning Xingzhou was even more at a loss.

"Cough, that's the case. Recently, some classmates reported to me that you are too close to the same table, and you always cross each other's backs, not like a normal classmate relationship. You are a good boy, I hope you can pay more attention to this aspect." The head teacher took a sip from the teacup to hide his embarrassment.

She had been the head teacher for a few years, and it was the first time she came into contact with this kind of student reporting that her classmates were gay. She said it with nose and eyes, so she had to intervene.

"..." Ning Xingzhou was a little speechless, he thought for a moment, and said, "Teacher, did someone say something in front of you? I know that the teacher is doing it for my own good, but you can't wrong me for something unwarranted, right?"

The head teacher nodded, acquiescing to what Ning Xingzhou said.

Ning Xingzhou was stunned and smiled, "Teacher, I and the same table are good friends, so it's not normal for boys to hang on each other's backs. Besides, girls who have good relationships are still friends all the time. Holding hands to go to the toilet, they are always inseparable, are they also in an abnormal same-sex relationship?"

"This..." The head teacher hesitated, obviously being questioned.

She thought of the intimacy between herself and her best friend when she was a student, and felt that Ning Xingzhou was right. She and her best friend each have boyfriends, but they also hug each other frequently. Girls can do it, but boys don't seem to have any problems.

"That's true." The head teacher nodded, admitting that he was a bit preconceived. After thinking about it, Cheng Nan's previous wording did not have any real evidence, and it was all subjective.

"It's true that I didn't think carefully about this matter. I didn't understand it clearly. I just came to a conclusion. I've wronged you. I'm sorry."

"It's alright, the teacher is also doing it for my own good. But the things you are worried about don't exist, please rest assured." Ning Xingzhou smiled and said obediently.

"Of course it's best not to." The head teacher breathed a sigh of relief, the stone in his heart fell, and he greeted a few words: "Recently, Lu Yuan has not been as troublesome as before. It is estimated that it was influenced by you. . ."

"Actually, Lu Yuan is a good student. He studies very hard, and he also actively participates in group activities to win glory for the class. He used to have conflicts with others, and it was basically not his initiative to pick things up..."

It was probably some kind of protective mentality. He couldn't help speaking for Lu Yuan, hoping to create a good impression on Lu Yuan in the head teacher's mind.