1.2

Arc 1 Chapter 2:

【Here is the intelligent AI229, dedicated to serve you. Please take the initiative to call 229 for the host to make intelligent settings. 】

The mechanical prompt sounded from his ears, but Ning Xingzhou did not rush to make any smart settings, but put the unconscious boy on the ground on his body and staggered away from the alley.

The teenager is not heavy, but it is still a bit difficult for Ning Xingzhou. The umbrella therefore seemed cumbersome. Fortunately, the rain was getting smaller, so he simply threw the umbrella away and took the other party out of the danger zone as quickly as possible.

At this point, there are almost no people on the road, and there is no way to get a car. It is not realistic to wait for an ambulance here. Ning Xingzhou frowned. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the shared bicycle on the side of the road, and a sudden light flashed.

After swiping the card, Ning Xingzhou took a lot of effort to toss the person into the back seat. He was simply taller than him and could lean on his back. He barely rode a few steps, but the person behind him would always sway. Like it's about to fall at any moment.

Ning Xingzhou stopped again and tucked the opponent's arms under his armpits, only then did he feel that the ride was more stable.

The other party seemed to be really reaching the limit, and he didn't wake up after all the tossing. Fortunately, there is a hospital nearby, which can be reached after a ten-minute ride.

After entering the hospital, the doctor on duty looked at him with a strange look, a look of hatred.

But she didn't say much. She first checked the comatose patient's body, and after dealing with the wound, she explained a few words to the nurse before she had time to chat with Ning Xingzhou.

"Is this person your classmate?" The doctor on duty was a middle-aged woman with a kind-hearted look, but her face was very serious at the moment.

"Ah? Oh... yes." Ning Xingzhou lowered his eyelids and answered with a guilty conscience.

"Hey, what are you talking about when you're not sleeping at home in the middle of the night, so what are you doing running outside? You're still fighting, and you've been injured all over your body. With that face injury, you're not afraid of disfigurement?" The doctor on duty frowned and said. There was concern in his tone of reproach.

She is a doctor and a mother. Looking at these two children, she inevitably thinks of her own arrogant child, and she is angry and worried.

Fortunately, they were all skin injuries, and they didn't hurt the vitals. If there are three long and two short ones, the good years will be gone.

She paused, as if thinking of something, and hesitantly said, "This child... Could it be that he was domestically abused?"

Otherwise, if it hurts like this, why is there no adult to accompany you?

"Cough, it's not what you think. He offended a group of gangsters and was caught and beaten." Ning Xingzhou sighed, shrugged and frowned, but did not dwell on this topic, and instead asked: "By the way, doctor, how is my friend's injury?"

The doctor was very friendly, and even gave him a magical sense of familiarity, but he didn't dare to talk in detail. After all, he just came to this world not long ago, and many things have not been figured out yet.

"Slight concussion, multiple soft tissue contusions, but fortunately no bones were injured, just take some medicine and rest more. But the abrasions on the face are too heavy, and there may be scars."