1.34

Campus World Chapter 34:

Lu Yuan honestly stayed in the hospital for a few days, until the doctor confirmed that there was no problem, then he went back to school to continue his classes.

Although he was absent during this time, he did not miss his homework at all. This can be seen from the results of this monthly test. He successfully surpassed Wei Ping in total score, ranking first in the class and third in the grade.

"I'm going, Brother Yuan, you're so cruel. I've been number one for a year and a half. How can you say I'm super." Wei Ping pushed his glasses and stared at the "2" on the transcript for a while. Involuntarily weeping.

"Hey, it's not because I teach well." Ning Xingzhou smiled and rolled his eyes, looking at the bright "1" next to Lu Yuan's name, he was happier than he was being praised.

"..." Wei Ping was silent for a while, then silently pointed to Ning Xingzhou's rank on the transcript, "Are you sure?"

Lu Yuan's grades are good, but he learned that by himself. Why is Ning Xingzhou still stunned? Even with his poor grades, he is too embarrassed to say that he is good at teaching?

Lu Yuan glanced at Wei Ping lightly, and answered lightly, "Yes."

Wei Ping's mouth twitched, wanting to say "I didn't ask you again", but he was a little scared of Lu Yuan, so he didn't dare to go back. I was just a little puzzled by Lu Yuan's behavior of protecting the calf, and inexplicably felt a sense of grievance that he was forced to 1v2.

"I've improved three places, it's already great." Lu Yuan glanced at Ning Xingzhou's results and comforted her softly.

Ning Xingzhou looked at his performance in the back row, but he didn't feel anything in his heart. Instead, Lu Yuan's cautious tone made him laugh and cry.

Perhaps because of his talent, it was more difficult for him to study science subjects. Even if Lu Yuan gave lectures, his grades improved very fast. But no matter how small a mosquito is, it's still meat. He thinks it's good for him to make progress.

He touched his nose and felt a little embarrassed at the sight of Shang Lu Yuan, "Actually, I also think it's not bad. Keep working hard and try to improve a few more next time."

"Well, I'll help you." Lu Yuan looked down at him, his voice was gentle, but his mind was full of thoughts.

They usually lived together, so they naturally knew how hard Ning Xingzhou was studying. Although he didn't stay up all night, he never slacked off. In addition, with his tutoring, it was reasonable to say that his grades should not improve so slowly.

Probably not really good at learning.

But correspondingly, the other party's painting talent is very strong, so for Ning Xingzhou, would it be more suitable to take the art test?

All day, Lu Yuan was thinking about this matter. When school was over, the head teacher sent a list to fill in the ideal college. I hope everyone can think about it, discuss with parents, and determine the direction of future efforts.

On the way back, Lu Yuan cleared his throat and asked tentatively, "Which university are you planning to go to in the future? Have you considered the art direction?"

Ning Xingzhou blinked, and was really a little confused by the question. He glanced at Lu Yuan with a guilty conscience, and replied weakly: "I haven't thought about this, I feel it's okay..."

In fact, he only intends to stay in this world for more than a year, and he doesn't need to think about these things at all.

His eyes flickered slightly, avoiding Lu Yuan's concerned eyes, staring straight at his toes, and asked, "What about you? What are your plans?"