3.1

Arc 3 

The End of The World (1)

"Fuck! Do you have a brain hole? How can you be in a daze when you have to run for your life? Come in!"

As soon as Ning Xingzhou's consciousness regained consciousness, he felt a strong drag, his arm and right shoulder throbbed violently, and with the sound of "bang bang" hitting the door and a strange roar, Ning Xingzhou opened his eyes.

Through the glass window of the door, I could vaguely see a few ferocious and rotten faces, with bulging eyeballs, wide-open mouths, and the blood and flesh were so blurred that they could not be distinguished. Ning Xingzhou's legs softened and he fell to the ground in shock. He only felt that his heart skipped a beat and his head was buzzing.

The arm that had been pulled before was still aching, as if to remind him of the authenticity of the environment he was in at this moment. If someone hadn't forcibly grabbed him, he might now be the belly of the monsters outside the door.

"It's absolutely amazing. I don't care if I stay there for a while, and I can be directly frightened at the juncture of life and death. It's really useless."

There was a burst of impatience from the top of his head. Ning Xingzhou followed the voice and looked at the other party. The other party was wearing a sleeveless sports suit. The exposed muscles were smooth and rounded. The disgust between them was beyond words, adding a little bit of embarrassment to nothing.

This seems to be the first time he has participated in the small world plot as soon as he entered the world.

Ning Xingzhou stared at him blankly for two seconds, but did not get angry because of the other party's bad attitude. Instead, he curved his eyebrows and smiled politely: "Thank you."

Although this man didn't have good words in his mouth, he reached out and gave him a hand at a critical moment, and when everyone was in danger, he even spared his heart to save his life. He was a very good person.

The man was obviously stunned for a moment, and the disgust on his face stiffened for a moment. As the saying goes, don't reach out and hit someone with a smiling face. He was too embarrassed to continue to blame Ning Xingzhou's attitude.

"Let's be more mindful in the future." He threw such a sentence for a long time, and found a place to sit down a little irritably, thinking about how to get out of the current predicament.

There are not many reliable people in this room, and some timid girls keep crying, making people's brains hurt. The only one who looks taller and calmer, might consider working together...

His eyes touched a man standing against the wall in the corner. His thoughts moved, and he suppressed the irritability in his heart, and took the initiative to talk to him, "Brother, which class are you from? I'm Duan Siyu from Finance Class 2, do you know me?"

Who knew that this person turned a deaf ear, not even raising his eyelids.

Duan Siyu suppressed the anger in his heart, raised his hand and patted the other person's shoulder. Just as he was about to say something, his eyes turned sharply, and accompanied by a sharp pain, he was overturned to the ground with a bang.

"Are you going to touch me?" The deep voice revealed boundless coldness, and the tall figure had the light behind his back, and he could vaguely see the murderous intent flashing in those pale pupils.

Duan Siyu had no doubt that at that moment, the other party really wanted to kill him. Those eyes didn't look like a college student at all, but rather like an evil ghost who came out of hell. Rao was the few monsters roaring and wanting to eat people outside the door, and they never gave him such a creepy feeling.