2.10

Holography and Entertainment (10)

Ning Xingzhou knew that this problem could not be avoided, so he simply stopped escaping and planned to make real moves. He opened his mouth, but found that it was impossible to talk about, because even he himself could not accurately define the relationship between him and Lu Yuan.

Let's say they are lovers, they don't seem to have said anything about being together, let's say they are friends, probably no friend will be as close as them, right?

"Is it an ex-boyfriend?" Qi Yuan saw Ning Xingzhou's hesitation, he clearly had a guess in his heart, but he still asked without giving up.

Ning Xingzhou was stunned for a moment, shook his head, but his tone was a little guilty, "We didn't say anything about being together, it should be... not so."

When Qi Yuan heard the words, nameless fire surged up in his heart, and he was very happy, "Aren't we together?"

He sneered, half propped up, raised Ning Xingzhou's chin, his fingertips slowly slid across the rosy and full lips, his eyes darkened, "You want to tell me, although you kiss that guy, even doing more intimate things, but only pure friendship?"

Thinking of Ning Xingzhou's dependent and seductive demeanor last night, he was terribly irritable. No matter how you look at it, Ning Xingzhou's kissing is too skilled, he doesn't even resist his unruly touch, what is it that is not a lover?

If Ning Xingzhou admitted it frankly, it would be fine, at least it means that the guy is already in the past tense, but Ning Xingzhou's current rhetoric and reaction made him feel an indescribable feeling of suffocation——

It is very likely that Ning Xingzhou met a top-quality scumbag who pretended to be a friend, but did things between lovers. Typically, he doesn't need to be responsible for eating and cleaning, a spicy chicken! The most irritating thing is that Ning Xingzhou seems to still have a lingering affection for that scumbag.

This feeling of being used as a substitute to express affection is really bad.

"Well..." Ning Xingzhou carefully observed Qi Yuan's expression, and keenly noticed that the other party was angry. He didn't feel anything at first, but after being summed up by Qi Yuan, he suddenly felt a bit of a bitch.

He thought about it and explained seriously: "I like each other with him, but we didn't make it clear, so I don't think he can be regarded as an ex-boyfriend, but at most an ambiguous object."

His tone was serious and serious, and he didn't look like he was talking about emotional issues, but like he was conducting some academic discussion.

"Do you like each other?" Qi Yuan repeated in a low voice, his heart was bubbling with sourness, he could hardly keep his smirk on his face, and his voice was terribly dry, "If that's the case, what about others?"

Thinking of Lu Yuan, Ning Xingzhou felt stuffy and unhappy. The truth cannot be told, and he can only vaguely but frankly say: "I and he are not from the same world."

His expression was a little regretful and depressed. Literally it was not in the same world. He heard it in Qi Yuan's ears, but deciphered another meaning. I think it was Ning Xingzhou who saw through the scumbag nature of that guy and stopped in time. damaged.

The feeling of suffocation in his heart was inexplicably diluted, Qi Yuan leaned down, looked at Ning Xingzhou with a smile on his lips, and comforted him: "Then forget the past and see more people in the same world, such as—Me ."

The distance between the two sides is very close, Ning Xingzhou can even see his own shadow clearly from the light-colored pupils, those focused and passionate eyes seem to contain layers of vortex, wanting to **** him in. Go in general.

Ning Xingzhou suddenly realized his dereliction of duty.

He is obviously a tasker, but he is always stymied by superfluous feelings, a new copy of the new world, but he is always immersed in the aftertaste of the previous world, and even admits Qi Yuan again and again.

This is unfair and irresponsible to Qi Yuan.

"I'll forget it as soon as possible." Ning Xingzhou looked at Qi Yuan with a serious face, and it was rare to avoid it, "I'm very sorry for admitting the wrong person before, and I'll never do it again!"

Looking at Shang Ning Xingzhou's apologetic eyes, Qi Yuan couldn't help but be a little curious, how much the former and ambiguous object Ning Xingzhou said was similar to him, and whether Ning Xingzhou became a fan of him was because he was with him. That person looks like.

But he didn't ask any more questions after all, after all, knowing that was of no use other than aggravating the jealousy in his heart. He just needs to know that he has a lot of opportunities to correct Ning Xingzhou's impression of him and let the other party understand that he is not a substitute.

If that guy was involved in Ning Xingzhou's past, then he would accompany Ning Xingzhou throughout the future.

"It doesn't matter, I just hope... When you see this face in the future, you can only think of my name." Qi Yuan took Ning Xingzhou's hand and gently stroked his cheek, his eyes were gentle and sad, showing a hint of sadness. A touch of loneliness.

It's not that I don't want to care, it's just that I can't find a position, so I can only force myself to swallow this breath.

Ning Xingzhou vaguely understood the meaning in the eyes of the other party. This lonely look was very different from the usual self-confidence. When Ning Xingzhou saw it, his heart was inexplicably blocked, and the guilt was so strong that it almost overflowed.

"Okay, I promise brother." Ning Xingzhou nodded solemnly, like a promise.

...

Back in the room, Ning Xingzhou stared at the touch screen of the computer for a while. To some extent, Qi Yuan's words woke him up.

After walking for a while, he summoned the system and asked, "229, since you can erase the memories of everyone in the small world, does that mean...you can erase my memories as well?"

229 paused for a moment, as if he didn't expect a host to ask such a question, he hesitated for a while, and explained: [It can be done, but after all, the host is different from the paper people in the small world. Erasing the memory may damage the brain, so the only way to do it is to blur it.]

Hearing this, Ning Xingzhou raised the pendant around his neck with his fingertips, and his eyes were blank for a moment, but he quickly recovered and said decisively: "Then I'll trouble you 229, blur the memory of my last world. Bar."

[Master host are you sure?] Mengmeng's voice was a little puzzled. It was obvious that the host was very nostalgic, so why did he want to clear his memory cruelly? Just because the mission target of this world wants the host to forget Lu Yuan?

"Sure." Ning Xingzhou closed his eyes and deliberately ignored the sour feeling in his chest. After all, he would never see him again. So what's the use of keeping his memory alone?

He suddenly understood why he was always blurred when he recalled the real world. Perhaps when he accepted the task, he made the same choice as himself now.

The process of processing memory is not painful, but there is an indescribable awkwardness, like subconsciously knowing that I like to eat a food, but I can't remember what that food is.

His mind was in a mess, flashes of the moments he had spent with Lu Yuan in the past, and all the details of joy or trouble were gradually covered with a black veil, making it impossible to see the real thing.

When I opened my eyes again, everything was as usual, and my body was not unwell. But for some reason, the corners of his eyes seemed a little wet.

Ning Xingzhou wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes with a blank face, and lost his mind for a moment.

...

The author has something to say: classmate Yuan sells miserably every day √