3.18

The End of The World (18)

It has been a few hours since the two of them returned to the sight of everyone at the base. Ning Xingzhou's face flushed red, and his heart was full of embarrassment and regret when he met the eyes of everyone on the base, either exploring or teasing.

He was really kicked by a donkey in his head, how could he let Li Yuan come around? If he did this kind of thing on the first day he came to the base, he wouldn't have any face at all in the future.

Thinking of this, Ning Xingzhou gave Li Yuan a vicious look, but unfortunately someone was not ashamed, but proud, the hand under the table gently scratched his palm, smiling ambiguous.

"Uh... Boss, there is a situation that needs to be reported to you." Wutong hesitated for a while, and under the encouragement of the eyes of the people around him, he had to bite the bullet.

With her eyesight, she didn't want to disturb the eldest's rare good interest, but the seriousness of this matter made her have to be the unfortunate warrior.

Besides, they originally gathered here to discuss business affairs, but the sudden return of the boss disrupted their position. She was just trying to set things right, and she was right!

"What's the matter?" Li Yuan's eyes still stayed on Ning Xingzhou, unwilling to move away, his low voice was calm and sounded very perfunctory.

"..." The corner of Wutong's mouth twitched, and he didn't expect that his boss would be so in love with his brain. With that lack of interest, he was just saying - don't bother me, I'm busy dealing with my beloved.

"That's it. The number of people who defected to our base in the past two days has doubled. Basically, they all escaped from a few small bases in the east."

Although Wutong complained frantically in his heart, he didn't show it on the face at all, and he was still conscientious in his report. "And these two days, the watch base, the Zhonghai base, and the Shengguang base have lost contact one after another. These bases are the leaders in the eastern region. After the loss of contact, the survivors' bases became panic."

After the apocalypse, many survivor bases have established connections. Although some of them have the selfish intention of annexing other bases, they can be regarded as the "alliance" that humans have managed to maintain in the post-apocalyptic era. Now, several bases have lost contact one after another. Everyone can't see the situation clearly, and everyone is in danger.

"I felt that this matter was a bit strange, so I made a presumptive proposition and arranged for someone to investigate, and obtained a rather strange video file." Wutong's willow brows knitted together, and there was a strong sense of unease in his heart.

When the video materials were in hand, she immediately summoned the veterans of the base to discuss, but did not dare to disclose any news to the outside world. After all, the video was really...

"What image?" Ning Xingzhou's eyes widened, his curiosity aroused, his heart beating fast, he had a vague feeling that the image in Wutong's mouth might have something he wanted.

Wutong pondered for a moment, and after receiving Li Yuan's signal, she took out a stone-like object. After some operations, a slightly blurred image appeared on the wall.

As far as the field of vision can reach, there are flames all over the sky. The black flames are like the flames of **** from hell, swallowing everything. Wherever the black flames pass, both living things and dead things are turned into powder. The huge city, No life at all.

In the sea of ​​​​fire, if you look intently, you can vaguely see something creeping in the center of the flame.

The owner of the image stone should have also realized this. The camera zoomed in and out a little bit, and finally settled on the center of the flame, the human figure outlined by the flame.