2.3

Arc 2 

Holography and Entertainment (3)

The game resurrection buffer is over, and it is already early morning. Ning Xingzhou didn't know if the other party was online, but he still logged into the game with the mentality of trying it out.

[This death randomly drops - "Hidden". 】

As soon as he went online, Ning Xingzhou received such a game prompt. Ning Xingzhou suddenly felt an ominous premonition.

He tried it, and sure enough, he could no longer use the stealth ability. Ah, ah, if you die once you hang up, it will be gone! This guy Qi Yuan... sure enough, it still makes people very angry!

Ning Xingzhou held a sigh of relief in his heart, thinking that waiting for him to help the other party through this crisis, sooner or later he would be abused in the game!

He pouted and angrily entered Qi Yuan's id in the search bar to apply to be added as a friend.

【add failed! The player has not enabled the friend function. 】

Ning Xingzhou: "..."

more angry.

Can't add friends, but fortunately, the other party's level is very high, and his name is hanging on the top of the ranking list. He can see the other party's online status through the ranking list.

Good luck, the other party is online.

Strangers in online status can also send private messages, as long as they are not blocked by the other party, they can still conduct simple exchanges.

In order to protect players from being harassed by trolls, this game has set up a lot of protection measures. For private chat information of strangers, players can choose to block them. After blocking, they can no longer chat privately.

To be honest, he didn't want to privately message each other as a stranger at all. After all, at this juncture, Qi Yuan didn't know how many harassing messages he would receive from strangers. He was a little worried that he would be drowned in a group of trouble-seeking players like noon, and be blocked by this guy.

But there is no other way right now. After all, the game world is so big, how could it be possible to meet each other by fate.

[The most beautiful star: Hello! Can we meet if you have time? Don't worry, I don't have any malicious intentions, I just want to chat with you...]

After Ning Xingzhou sent the message, he felt that it seemed a bit abrupt to say so. If he confessed to his fans, would he make the other party less vigilant? He thought about it for a while, and then entered a long and long explanation. Before he could send it, the other party actually responded.

[Yuan: Yes. I'm on the edge of the Miasma Pool on the Cliff. 】

Ning Xingzhou: ? ? ?

Does this agree? Are you still telling yourself where you are? Although it is very happy that the appointment went so smoothly, this person's defense is too weak, right? Aren't you worried that you are an enemy and will besiege him with a group of people?

Or do you rely on your own strength and not worry about others playing ass? Ning Xingzhou thought of the scene in which the group of players were besieged and beaten by the group at noon, and Qi Yuan seemed to have... madness indeed.

Ning Xingzhou shook his head, no longer thinking about these imaginary things. He took out a teleportation stone from the inventory and teleported it directly to the destination - Cliff Demon Miasma Pond.