3.3

Arc 3 

The End of The World (3)

Ning Xingzhou was a little stunned. He didn't expect Li Yuan to agree so easily. He had almost sent him to see the King of Hell before, but now he is so easy to talk. The contrast is too great.

Tasting the sweetness, Ning Xingzhou was instantly motivated and babbling non-stop, but no matter how he talked, Li Yuan seemed to ignore him, but his eyes kept falling on him, his eyes were full of playfulness and mischievousness. . .

For a moment, Ning Xingzhou felt like a clown jumping beams, trying his best to please an audience who laughed too much with his performance, full of frustration.

He simply gave up the plan to close the distance in a short time, and instead figured out the feasibility of escaping. After all, I promised him to act together, which is a good start. After I go out, I will try to find a way to mix with this guy, and slowly influence it.

When Ning Xingzhou stopped talking to Li Yuan, Duan Siyu silently pulled Ning Xingzhou and asked incredulously, "Do you actually know each other?"

"Yeah, he and I are classmates." Ning Xingzhou touched his nose, feeling a little embarrassed.

After all, before the system imported the plot memory, he acted like he didn't know Li Yuan at all. The key is that Li Yuan's attitude towards him is also very unfamiliar!

Thinking of the suffocation he experienced not long ago, Ning Xingzhou unconsciously touched the side of his neck, his face darkened. No, that attitude is not even a stranger, but an enemy.

"Then what happened to him before..." Duan Siyu obviously also thought of what happened before, and he couldn't understand it at all. If the two were strangers, he could still understand that Li Yuan had a weird personality, but if he was a classmate in the same class... a bit perverted Come on.

Ning Xingzhou glanced at Li Yuan secretly, hesitated for a while, then quietly leaned into Duan Siyu's ear, kept his voice very low, and said solemnly: "Actually... his brain is a little abnormal."

The two were close to each other, Duan Siyu felt a little strange for no reason, and instinctively took a small step back.

Ning Xingzhou didn't notice his small movements. After speaking to himself, he backed away at the speed of light. He pretended that nothing happened, but he didn't dare to look at Li Yuan. .

Duan Siyu: "..."

In fact, Ning Xingzhou didn't need to say it, he could see that the guy who looked cold and handsome but was violent and crazy was obviously sick and mentally unstable.

What he didn't understand was why this obviously abnormal Li Yuan was willing to stay with them, and he couldn't understand why Ning Xingzhou had to put his face on his cold **** after being treated like that.

Vaguely, Duan Siyu felt a biting gaze, and following his instinct, he saw Li Yuan staring at him with a bad expression, his eyes cold and chilling.

He couldn't help feeling agitated, his scalp tingling for a while, the other party's aura was too strong, like a king who looked down on the world, he was obviously the same height as him, but he always gave him a feeling of looking up, especially at this moment, the other party's The hostility is obvious, and the sense of oppression is outrageous.

Fortunately, the other party just stared at him for a while, and then turned his attention to Ning Xingzhou. Duan Siyu was able to breathe a sigh of relief, but he was frustrated in his heart, thinking that he was also a little bully on campus, how could he become a younger brother when he came to Li Yuan?

And he had a very strange feeling that Ning Xingzhou would sneak a few glances at Li Yuan as if he had nothing to do, not to mention Li Yuan, his attention completely fell on Ning Xingzhou, and when Ning Xingzhou went to talk to him, He looked indifferent again. This feeling... why is it a bit like a scene when a couple was quarreling?

'No, no, it's impossible for a young couple to choke their necks when they quarrel. Only when the couple were normal people. . .'

The thoughts diverged in a strange direction, and Duan Siyu's face became a little subtle. He shook his head, forcing himself to stop thinking about it, but to find a place to close his eyes and recharge his energy.

Time passed by minute by minute, and it was getting late.

"Have you noticed that the monsters outside are scattered and idling blindly. According to my observation, at night, their hearing seems to become sharper, and their vision is relatively much worse. Why don't we just take advantage of the dark? "After dark, Shan Xiao observed for a while and suggested in a low voice.

"It makes sense." Duan Siyu thought of the time when several of the people who were present were crying the most fiercely, and it was also when the group of monsters was the craziest, and almost broke into the door.

"I can't see it, brother is fine." He patted Shan Xiao's shoulder, gave a thumbs up, and waved to Ning Xingzhou, "Get up, get ready, we're going to rush."

"Well, I'm ready at any time." Ning Xingzhou replied with a light smile, but couldn't help but glance at Shan Xiao, feeling a little confused.

Because he knew the plot in advance, he naturally knew the characteristics of those monsters. Indeed, as Shan Xiao said, after dark, their vision would become very dull, and more rely on hearing and a keen sense of smell for blood, but these characteristics, single Xiao was able to come to a conclusion in such a short time, and was so sure.

Ning Xingzhou felt a little strange, but he didn't think much about it, he just thought Shan Xiao was smarter.

"That...the one who just agreed to act together." Ning Xingzhou moved cautiously in Li Yuan's direction, wanting to pull the other party together, but was worried that the other party would do something wicked if he was unhappy.

The instinctively raised hand stopped abruptly, forcibly changed the direction, pointed to the door, and warned from a distance, "I will follow you later... one... must!"

Li Yuan squinted his eyes, his eyes swept across the overly delicate face, and landed on the pair of fair and slender hands.

It took a long time for him to completely digest the fact that he was reborn. It seems inaccurate to say that it is rebirth. After all, it seems that only time can come back, and his power has not returned to zero.

That being the case, it is much more interesting to appreciate his panic and fear than the so-called "enemy" in front of Sakuya's eyes, turning him into his own. After all, it is undeniable that every part of Ning Xingzhou's body looks too much to his liking.

Thinking of this, he simply followed his heart and raised his hand to hold Ning Xingzhou's hand.

Ning Xingzhou immediately stood there, with a small head and a big doubt. Did Li Yuan see that he had just forcibly changed his movements and was holding him in order to ease the embarrassment?

No, he didn't plan to hold hands either. It's normal for two big men to hang on each other's shoulders, pulling and pulling, but holding hands is a bit too much, right? Moreover, when did Li Yuan think so for others?

In an instant, he thought a lot, but Ning Xingzhou didn't dare to take out his hand.

Li Yuan felt his stiffness, and glanced at him with a half-smile, "What are you doing? Let's go."

"Ah? Oh! Okay..."

...

The author has something to say: I try to keep the weekly update for a while, and then slowly speed up the progress_(:з」∠)_