3.20

The End of The World (20)

After leaving Ning Xingzhou's room, Li Yuan leaned against the wall outside the door and stood silently all night.

He remembered many things from the past, and felt a little disappointed in his heart. He still remembered his first meeting with Ning Xingzhou, no, strictly speaking, it was not a meeting, but he unilaterally... remembered Ning Xingzhou.

At that time, he was still very young and had not yet reached the age to test his mental strength. At that time, he was still living a hungry and full life in the slums. In this age of war armor, the so-called slums are a group of people who cannot control war armor. where ordinary people gather.

Anyone who comes over can step on both feet.

Here, even if those arrogant and capable people kill people, they will not be punished.

He doesn't remember when he lived here. He heard from the older generation in the slum that he was abandoned here by his parents. His parents' relationship broke down. No one wanted him. He became the only one in that failed relationship. victim.

In this desperate place, the only thing that can be done seems to be to eat and wait for death. The only entertainment is probably the big screen next to the bayonet, which can occasionally show some entertainment programs or some real-time news that is very close and far away.

That day, it was the first time he saw Ning Xingzhou on the screen.

Ning Xingzhou on the screen is not a few years older than him, but he is completely different from the sloppy one. Xu was facing the camera for the first time, a blush gradually rose on his cheeks, and he smiled shyly at the camera.

He was stunned for a moment, and inevitably, a bit of self-consciousness rose in his heart. At one point, he even wanted to hide his dirty hands behind his back, obviously...the other party couldn't see at all.

Ning Xingzhou on the screen, with an extremely immature face, was giving a serious speech. Later, he learned that Ning Xingzhou at this time had been detected with SS-level mental power and was enrolled in the special class in advance by the Ares Academy. At this moment, he was giving a speech as the representative of the freshman, and it was simultaneously projected on the major electronic screens.

SS-level spiritual power means that it can be fused with the most top-matched armor energy. It is a genius among geniuses, and it is a natural "God of War".

However, that's all in the future.

A ten-year-old child can understand any speech, but it is a manuscript written by an adult, and he stumbles and reads it.

However, when the speech was about to end, he put down the manuscript in his hand, and looked at the surrounding cameras with big round eyes, his voice was timid, still immature, but his words were quite serious, "Our ability is born to protect , I hope everyone can join me, work hard to become stronger, and protect our homeland."

After speaking, Ning Xingzhou looked at the camera with a slightly shy smile, very cute and sweet.

"Hey, naive." At that time, he didn't eat this set, and even sneered at the serious baby face on the screen and sneered.

Only a flower in a greenhouse would have such a silly and absurd idea.

In this world, there are only the weak and the strong. WHen people become stronger, it was never to protect them, but to satisfy their own desires. Bullying the weak is the natural character of this world.

This, at every moment of his life, was verified. Especially, after his talent test.

SSS-level spirit body, the only example in the world. It was judged as SSS because his mental power value reached a height that could only be achieved in theory.