3.2

Arc 3 

The End of The World (2)

Soon, Ning Xingzhou cleared his mind.

The environment they are in now should be the beginning of the end of the world, when a group of them were trapped in the activity room. According to the original plot, he is the classmate and secret crush of the villain, and will be rescued by the villain in this incident, and then be together logically.

But the problem is...

Ning Xingzhou secretly glanced at Li Yuan, who was full of strangeness, and now he was full of confusion.

Crush? ? ?

Just the attitude of this guy just now, he wants his life! What kind of secret love is this, even the so called secret love and the enemy's secret threat is almost the same!

Ning Xingzhou kept slandering in his heart, but he did not show any expression on his face, secretly observing the surrounding environment.

This is a relatively spacious activity room with many strange-shaped props, discarded musical instruments, and wigs piled up randomly. It should be the activity place of a certain drama club.

At a glance, there are quite a few things that can barely be used as weapons, it seems that they are lucky.

It is the beginning of the school year, there are not many students returning to school, and the school is still relatively deserted. The group of people in the activity room got together when they escaped. Besides Li Yuan and Duan Siyu, there are two boys and three girls. , he didn't know any of them.

The roars of the monsters outside the door were bursting, and Ning Xingzhou took a few glances from time to time. After many times, he really slowly got used to this terrifying visual impact.

He ignored the movement around him as much as possible, and tipped over for a while, looking for something that could be used as a weapon.

"What are you doing?" Duan Siyu asked with a frown.

He and Ning Xingzhou belonged to the same society, and they didn't have much contact on weekdays, but he knew that this guy was very timid, with well-developed tear ducts, plus he was really beautiful, there were always rumors that he liked men.

Thinking of Ning Xingzhou's concerned eyes earlier, Duan Siyu shook the goose bumps on his body, somewhat awkward.

"Find some handy weapons just in case, you can't hide here all the time, right?" Ning Xingzhou raised his head and glanced at Duan Siyu, and said as a matter of course.

Duan Siyu felt even more puzzled. The guy who was so frightened that he couldn't walk when he ran away has calmed down?

However, this is a good thing, after all, one more help is better than one more burden.

Duan Siyu looked around, and his eyes focused on a crumbling bench. He stepped forward and knocked on it, before barely taking off a bench leg and handing it to Ning Xingzhou, "Hey, this is for you."

"My God, you can actually take this off, it's amazing!" Ning Xingzhou praised sincerely, took the stick and weighed it in his hand, feeling quite comfortable, "Thank you, I'm welcome. La~"

"Yeah." Duan Siyu responded coldly, silently holding up his trembling hand.

The legs of the bench were forcibly removed. One end was flat and the other end was sharp and sharp. It could be smashed or stabbed. It was a good weapon.

Ning Xingzhou frantically made up for the exciting battle scenes he might face for a while, so that he could enter the state ahead of time. He didn't plan to fully trust the original plot. Li Yuan's posture definitely state that he wouldn't take the initiative to save him. Therefore, he had to rely on himself when he was in danger.