1.30

Campus World chapter 30:

Not long after the last equipment room turmoil, the weather was getting colder, but Ning Xingzhou felt that the eyes of his fellow tablemates were getting more and more warm, which made him a little overwhelmed.

In the past, he only thought that he and Lu Yuan had a good relationship, but since he knew each other's thoughts, some things became impossible to ignore.

His physique is cold, and he is afraid of cold in winter. Even when he took a nap in class, the other party could reach out and drag his chin in time to prevent him from hitting the corner of the table.

It's like watching him all the time.

If it weren't for the fact that the opponent's grades did not drop but instead increased, Ning Xingzhou would have to wonder if he had delayed Lu Yuan's studies.

At this time, he was studying on his own. Ning Xingzhou was absent-mindedly writing his homework. From time to time, he glanced at Lu Yuan. The other party's jawline was smooth, the bridge of the nose was very straight, and when his eyelashes were lowered, he was very focused. He felt that his profile was more straight. The face is even more handsome.

Ning Xingzhou thought absentmindedly, and when he realized what he was thinking, he abruptly retracted his gaze and stared at the workbook in front of him, his heartbeat was not normal.

Strange, why did he suddenly pay attention to Lu Yuan's appearance? Didn't he already know what the other party looked like.

Strange thoughts flashed by, Ning Xingzhou shook his head, forcibly correcting his thoughts. It's Lu Yuan's birthday soon, what would you like to give?

After getting along for so long, he didn't seem to find that Lu Yuan had any special hobbies. Every day in addition to studying, he was studying. Could it be that he wanted to send a three-year college entrance examination and five-year simulation? No, no, that's too dirty.

If he had to say it, Lu Yuan didn't hide his preferences. He remembered that the first time he went out to play with Lu Yuan before, the other party's eyes stayed on the doll machine in the shopping mall for a long time. Later, when he went out, he would always be attracted when he encountered such a large doll.

Thinking of it this way, Lu Yuan might be a plush control? But it may be that the plush doll doesn't fit the other person's cool boy image, and Lu Yuan never admitted it. Or... just send a large doll, it should be a surprise, right?

He held his chin halfway, thinking so deeply that he didn't even notice the bell rang. It wasn't until the familiar voice at the same table rang from his ear that he was shocked and suddenly returned to his senses.

"What are you thinking again?" Lu Yuan chuckled lightly, his eyes met Ning Xingzhou's blank gaze, and he wanted to poke him. His deskmate always seems to be like this, when he is writing his homework, he will be distracted, dumb, and very cute.

Ning Xingzhou was embarrassed to say that he was worried about the gift. He casually pointed to a question in the textbook and said solemnly, "I'm seriously thinking about how to do this question."

Lu Yuan glanced at the question that couldn't be simpler, raised his eyebrows slightly, and didn't break through the other's lame excuse, just smiled, "I'll teach you."

As he said that, he familiarly took the other's textbook closer and began to draw circles on the paper. Looking at the little head at the same table unconsciously approached, my mood was bubbling with beauty.

He likes to give lectures to his deskmate very much. When the two read the same subject in the same textbook, the distance is inevitably drawn closer. He could clearly see the eyelashes fluttering like butterfly wings, and he could even see the tiny fluff on the other's cheeks under the sun.