3.10

The End of The World (10)

Li Yuan's movements were very light, leaving with a sense of warmth.

The warm kiss overlapped with the burning sensation of the flame imprint, making Ning Xingzhou somewhat confused as to which feeling was warmer.

He blushed and stood there in a daze, not knowing what to do. Mingming had imagined countless times that the other party was in a bad mood, but he never thought about how to deal with it.

Is this behavior of the other party a forced kiss? It seems to count, and it doesn't seem to count.

He touched his eyebrows blankly, remembering the setting of the villain's crush on him in the original plot. At first, Li Yuan's attitude really made him suspicious in this regard, but later the other party behaved too frankly and naturally, but let him. Do you think you are thinking too much?

Even now, he couldn't be sure what Li Yuan's motive was for kissing him.

Is it because you like him? Or do you simply think he is easy to bully and deliberately make fun of him?

"Why... why are you kissing me so suddenly?" Ning Xingzhou asked stammeringly.

The temperature on his face remained high, and there was powder in the white, like fresh and delicious peaches.

"Cute, I want to kiss." Li Yuan looked down at Ning Xingzhou, only to think that the other person's appearance was too delicious. He couldn't help but raised his hand and pinched the other's delicate cheek. It was as soft and smooth as he remembered, with an excellent feel.

The reasons he gave were simple, clear, and reasonable.

Ning Xingzhou tilted his head back slightly, dodged the opponent's claws, and retorted with a blushing face, "But...but you didn't get my consent."

Li Yuan's eyes wandered for a moment on his rosy lips, and thoughtfully, "Got it, I will pay attention next time."

"???" Ning Xingzhou was full of question marks, what the **** is he going to pay attention to next time? Is this the point? He stayed for a moment, not sure if he didn't express it clearly, or if there was something wrong with Li Yuan's comprehension ability.

Before he could think about it, his waist suddenly sank, Li Yuan took him into his arms, and his fingertips lifted his chin lightly, forcing him to look at himself.

"I want to kiss you, is it okay?" Li Yuan lowered his voice and asked solemnly.

His eyes were extremely fiery, and the desire in his eyes was undisguised, and he was exposed in front of Ning Xingzhou.

The distance between the two is too close, Ning Xingzhou's heartbeat is a little abnormal, and his body temperature rises unconsciously. Eyes can't deceive people. Until now, Ning Xingzhou can finally be 100% sure that Li Yuan really has bad intentions towards him.

But......

"No... No!" Ning Xingzhou tilted his head, avoiding the other's scorching gaze. He slammed back and tried to break free from the opponent's embrace, but was embarrassed to find that the difference in strength between the two sides was too great, and he couldn't break free at all.

"Why?" Although it was an interrogative sentence, Li Yuan's strength did not diminish at all, and he had no intention of letting go of the opponent at all.

Ning Xingzhou tried hard for a long time, but he didn't break free from the opponent's arms. It made him feel ashamed, and he didn't know what the wind was. He gave up and buried his face in the opponent's arms, trying to be an ostrich.