1.26

Campus World chapter 26:

During the entire color lead class, Lu Yuan was absent-minded, thinking of countless possibilities in his mind, but he fell into a logical loop over and over again.

He sincerely hoped that Ning Xingzhou and Lu Sijin just happened to take the same course, but if it was just a coincidence, how could the two of them know each other?

As soon as the bell rang, he picked up his schoolbag and left the classroom with great strides. It's useless to think alone, it's better to ask Ning Xingzhou about it...

"Si Jin! Don't lift the paint tray so high, be careful!"

"Haha, I have... ah!"

With a "bang" followed by a scream, Lu Sijin, who had just left the house, bumped into a tall boy, the paint tray clacked and a large piece was spread on the other party's schoolbag.

"Yes... I'm sorry..." Lu Sijin looked at the other party's face as black as the bottom of a pot, and apologized tremblingly.

The next moment, she felt that her eyes swayed abruptly, her whole body was being held against the wall by the collar of the other party, her pale eyes showed an extremely cold light, and her low voice was indescribably cruel, "You. Are you looking for death?"

"I...Is it okay if I pay you?" Lu Sijin had never seen such a posture before. He felt a sense of panic when he was being targeted by a poisonous snake, and was almost scared to cry.

Lu Yuan's left hand holding the strap of the schoolbag tightened slightly, watching the camouflage cloth bag with a large patch of colorful glue, the anger in his eyes could hardly be contained, "Pay? Can you afford it?"

This is the schoolbag given to him by his sweetheart, and he is not even willing to let it get dusty. Every day, hang it by the bed and watch it fall asleep.

This is his spiritual consolation, but it was ruined by his sister who was not the same as his father! He was already extremely disgusted with this person, and now he is full of evil thoughts, his mind is swollen, and he is full of anger.

"What are you doing!" Sheng Liqun noticed the movement here with sharp eyes, rushed over quickly, and pushed Lu Yuan away with the momentum of running.

Lu Yuan stumbled under his feet, grabbed the boy's wrist in a conditioned reflex, spun his foot, and exerted force on his hand, almost instinctively wanting to throw the opponent over the shoulder.

Yu Guang caught a glimpse of a corner of the studio and met Ning Xingzhou's shocked eyes. He suddenly felt a sudden shock in his heart, forcibly withdrew his strength, and let go of his hand—he had promised Ning Xingzhou that he would not fight.

The sudden pause was taken away by Sheng Liqun. Taking advantage of Lu Yuan's unsteady center of gravity, he pushed Lu Yuan to the ground with his arms, and his fists also greeted Lu Yuan's face.

A firm punch made his cheeks hurt.

Lu Yuan didn't resist or hide—he was waiting.

Sure enough, before the second punch came down, someone hurriedly pulled him, "Don't hit, don't hit."

Ning Xingzhou was stunned, especially when he saw that it was Lu Yuan who was beaten. This situation seems to have a subtle overlap with the plot of the original book, but it is very different.

His head was buzzing and his thoughts were messed up, so he could only pull Sheng Liqun away by instinct.

"The teacher is here, the teacher is here." Someone in the crowd called out, Ning Xingzhou instantly became nervous, looked at Lu Yuan anxiously, and then looked at the teacher who came over.