1.14

Campus World chapter 14:

This was the first time that Lu Yuan went shopping with his friends. Many things around him were unfamiliar to him, but watching Ning Xingzhou having a good time, his mood couldn't help but improve.

Seeing the claw machine in the shopping mall, Lu Yuan suddenly remembered the gossip that the girls in the class talked about in the past. It is said that helping to catch a doll when a friend wants it is a very cool and handsome move.

His deskmate... would he like dolls?

"Huh? Do you want to catch the doll?" Ning Xingzhou noticed Lu Yuan's gaze and couldn't believe it.

I didn't expect that Lu Yuan would like this kind of thing. Could this be the soft and tender heart with the appearance of a tough guy in the legend?

Almost instantly, Lu Yuan was sure that the other party didn't like it. With a stern face, he said solemnly: "No, just observe the structure of this machine. The circuits and electromagnetic principles reviewed today are all reflected in the above."

Ning Xingzhou: Σ(°△°|||)︴

I deeply felt the malice from the scholar.

He glared at Lu Yuan, refusing to respond to the other party's obvious pretense. They strolled around for a while and arrived at the game area on the second floor.

Ning Xingzhou looked at the innermost "VR virtual experience hall", his eyes were shining.

He pulled Lu Yuan and rushed into the experience hall, but he was a little hesitant when he entered the experience hall. Most of the players in the experience hall were children, only as tall as Ning Xingzhou's waist.

"Will it be a little childish for us to play this?" Ning Xingzhou stretched out his hand and gestured at the height of those children, and then gestured at the two of them, a little embarrassed.

"It doesn't matter, just play if you want, don't care about others." Lu Yuan's eyes swept over the hand just held by the other party, and said solemnly.

"Mmmm! Let's try every machine!" Ning Xingzhou nodded excitedly, and quickly asked the lady at the front desk to get a card and experience the so-called "virtual reality" with Lu Yuan.

There are a total of six types of machines in this experience hall, and some of them can even take players for a spin in the air to enhance the game experience. Ning Xingzhou gradually lost interest after playing a few rounds of skiing and shooting.

The games that the machines in the experience hall can play are too short, some games are only two or three minutes, and many are less than ten minutes. As soon as they enter the state, they are over.

Especially those who rely on the machine to rotate the body 360 degrees, the game is generally cool, but the dizziness is real.

When he left the experience hall, Ning Xingzhou staggered a little while walking. Lu Yuan glanced at him and silently raised his hand to support him, lest he accidentally fall.

Ning Xingzhou held his head for a while, then turned to look at Lu Yuan and asked, "How do you feel? Is it fun?"

His hair was messy because of the 360-degree rotation. Lu Yuan stretched out his hand to smooth it out for him and laughed, "It feels pretty good, it's quite rare."

Due to family reasons, he rarely plays games, and this kind of VR experience game is beyond his knowledge, and it is inevitable to find it novel. More importantly, the experience of playing games with Ning Xingzhou gave him a real sense of no longer being alone.