1.21

Campus World chapter 21:

After the Games, Class 22 was completely on fire.

Their class swept the men's 100 meters, 200 meters, high jump, as well as the women's 200 meters, 1500 meters five champions. The most important thing is that Ning Xingzhou and Lu Yuan are very good-looking, and they are at the same table. They have sucked a lot of face powder and some honey cp powder.

Many girls have free time between classes, and they run to the door of Class 22 if they have something to do, and they just pass the eye addiction without doing anything.

"Really, I also won two championships. Why haven't I seen the little boys come to see me at the door of our class." Yu Qing put her arms around her chest, glanced at the girls gathered outside, and rolled her eyes.

"This... mainly depends on appearance, right?" Wei Ping pushed up his glasses and analyzed the reason with a serious look.

"I rely on Wei Ping, do you owe a hammer? What kind of heat is this, go back to your own seat!" Yu Qing said angrily.

"Pfft—" Ning Xingzhou couldn't help laughing out loud. After getting along for a long time, he found out that Wei Ping was an upright boy and dared to say anything.

"Ah Xingxing, you are still laughing at me!" Yu Qing sighed, but her tone softened unconsciously, "I really want to experience the joy of being handed a love letter."

Since the games, people have been sending love letters to Lu Yuan and Ning Xingzhou from time to time, and Yu Qing was so impressed.

Ning Xingzhou couldn't help thinking of the nightmare of being blocked when he went out some time ago. He sighed silently in his heart, but did not refute anything. He followed the other party's words and comforted: "There will always be."

At first, Ning Xingzhou was not used to the enthusiasm of the girls in the foreign class. He was always so nervous that he didn't know how to refuse. He couldn't bear to speak harshly, and even his refusal was gentle.

Lu Yuan was the exact opposite.

At first, because of Ning Xingzhou's advice, he was a little patient. Later, he didn't know why, seeing that the group of girls had black faces on a daily basis, they often turned around and left without paying any attention. Even sometimes, when a girl talks to Ning Xingzhou, he will pull people away in annoyance.

He didn't show any affection at all, but instead he got the title of "Cool Brother", and even some girls would be proud of not being regarded by Lu Yuan, and they competed in private.

To Ning Xingzhou's relief, after Lu Yuan became famous, although many classmates resisted him because of his background, there were also many girls who were willing to put aside their prejudice and want to get to know Lu Yuan or even go further.

It will never be the same as before, only he can see the good of Lu Yuan. It is really a sense of achievement to be able to witness Lu Yuan's popularity slowly improving.

"Xingxing! Take a look at me and lie down!" Someone outside the classroom suddenly shouted loudly. It passed through the noisy classroom and entered Ning Xingzhou's ears without any hindrance.

Ning Xingzhou tilted his head, looked in the direction of the voice, raised his eyebrows and smiled softly.

"awsl! The stars laughed at me woo woo woo, I'm complete!" The girl outside the window covered her face excitedly, and a 360-degree Thomas spin came in place.

Seeing this, the girl next to her seemed to have been beaten with a dose of chicken blood, and suddenly gained courage, "Lu... Lu Yuan!"

Lu Yuan lowered his eyes and ignored it.